DX » Community » Reviews » Gold plated 3.5mm Female to Male 3.5mm mic + Male 3.5mm Headphone Adapter
Customer’s impression:
Good product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynavinq on 12/13/2014

The connector works perfectly to connect my single point headset with the laptop connector sockets. The product was delivered quickly and in good condition. Great service by the seller. Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bypmf007 on 04/22/2014

Very low price Works as planned Plugs looks reliable and doesn't allow to turn off my headset occasionally. I think there could be a problem with a wire breaks under heavy use because wire insulation material looks very cheap. But in this case I'll just buy another one! And my one still works. A good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfabceolin on 01/03/2014

I bought more than one because it is very useful to me. I have several earphones and with this adapter, I can use them on a PC. It works great with android earphones too. Some adapters offer mono signal. This is stereo. Of course, the buttons controls of some earphones don't work because it is not technically ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTimblex on 02/04/2013

Working really well with my headphones, no noise at all and looks cool. easy to use and good quality. An excellent adpater. Cable should maybe be little bit longer and colors could be more right'ish. It says Iphone on the adapter which is wrong but no matter. Also the colors look little bit weird. But ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPestflatte on 02/02/2013

* price is all right * buildqualtiy good * the female connector is for a good metal. * the gold male connector are also good, with inscription for which is for microphone and the one for the phone. The connection it is also "smooth", with no over pressing to connect. * if you turn around the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byleonardook on 01/13/2013

The sound quality of either microphone and earphone doesn't seem to be affected in any way by the adapter. The input is a little tight, you have to be careful or you might break your earphone plug or cable when disconnecting it from the adapter. The pink output is the microphone and the yellow one is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycoms4 on 01/07/2013

The manufacture is perfect. The female connector is for a good metal. The gold male connector are also good, with inscription for which is for microphone and the one for the phone. The connection it is also "smooth", with no over pressing to connect. The cable between the connectors are thin,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCatjaS on 10/30/2012

The finish actually looks quite expensive compared to the "cheap" Apple-products I attach into it, and the plugs are colour-coded in a very clear fashion. No big cons with it really. Bit flimsy cables, but as they aren't really supposed to move as much as e.g. headphone cables from your pocket,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKashifSMalik on 10/21/2012

Lets you use iPhone handsfree with laptop/ desktop computer. Green is for headphones and pink is for Mic connector on a laptop. Does not work with Nokia, Blackberry or HTC handsfrees. Simple and effective. The connecting cables are frail but not flimsy. Causes cross-feed of audio channels if the handsfree ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byChireru on 09/21/2012

This allows me to use my nice cellphone earphone/mic with my laptop & desktop. Works great, no issues with sound quality on either mic or earphones. Cheap construction. It doesn't feel like it will stand up to too much wear. This is a TRRS female (3.5mm 4-pin, the kind that cell phones use that have ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections