DX » Community » Reviews » Samsung 5230 Replacement Touch Screen/Digitizer Module
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHegeGabi on 12/03/2012

Perfect match to the phone, screen protector on it. It is cheaper than the official service fees. Packaging: wobble in the box, not padded properly, but it has not suffered a break. It is very difficult to change, despite the fact that it has "How To ..." video, but only recommended for DIY-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydaddo2209 on 12/07/2011

- its cheap - its great - its working fine very easy to install it with Professional Premium Precision Phone Disassembly Tool (7-Piece Set) i have bought also. none i just hope it'll work long time. its better to use a phone without a screen protector, so if the phone during the time gets scrathes you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTeo128 on 02/15/2011

Looks genuine Works perfectly It comes with anti-scratch screen on both sizes No big cons for me, it could include how-to instructions and the protective screen in the front its rubbish. I bought this spare touch screen digitalizer for mine samsung 5230 cause it had severe scratches on the touch screen.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections