DX » Community » Reviews » Fragrance Releasing Charming Heart Wax Candle (Assorted Color)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 50% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 50% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Meh

posted by lowrider on 03/20/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Comes gift-wrapped, just like in the first picture. The candle is hot glued to a small, empty and cheap-looking box which has "The enjoyment of love" and "Neo Valentine" written all over it. Great if you want to give away condoms, I guess.
    It burns. It's a candle. That's what it does. So I guess that's good.

Cons:

I received the white candle and has several yellow spots (well, it's a candle so I'm not really sure if that counts as a con but it does look a bit weird).
    As expected, it didn't fare too well in shipping and arrived half-crushed. I suppose requesting extra bubble wrap might be a good idea if you're going to order this. I'm not sure if it's really fair to list this as a con but for something that is supposedly a gift for your significant other, you generally want something that looks... uncrushed - particularly if it's something heart-shaped. The scent is not particularly strong.

OtherThoughts:

Bottomline:

If you're looking for a candle, look no further. If you're looking for a small gift for your wife or girl-friend, you might want to get her something else. Not that a small candle is supposed to be all that impressive or more than a gesture but this isn't all that great, in my opinion.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections