DX » Community » Reviews » Cat.6 RJ-45 Network Cable (3M)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHerrCann on 11/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:it works perfectly on my 100mb network. it is very easy to carry on and to use with a laptop becuase of the little space it needs (it is very flexible because of the flat design).Cons:Not sure if this is a con, but it definitely is not for rude use, but for off... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylarzmac on 10/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Exceptionally portable because of its space saving flat cable. Performs well, keeping pace with my local 100Mbs network with zero packet loss, and minimal jitter.Cons:Cons? That I didn't order more of these to keep in my laptop bag? That I'd like to have saved an extra 1... Read more

0 0
  • posted byonte321 on 09/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Gigabit Ethernet works. Very small when folded up. Easy to use latches. Bends round objects and corners very easily. Half the price of the same product where i live.Cons:So light that it feels fragile, would not wanna pull on it too much.OtherThoughts:Dont know if the ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDachaz on 06/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Price, looks, portabilityCons:Possibly fragileOtherThoughts:I got this one to connect PS3 to a router in order to benefit from higher download speeds than over wifi - and I gained just that. The design of the cable looks interesting and consumes way less space... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynickbrandwood on 05/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:flat cable, folds up really well, doesn't get tangled. the plastic of the connectors are well made and don't look like they will break or the tab will break.Cons:the cable is very flat so the wires inside must be pretty slim. It doesn't give a feeling of strength... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfernandokreutz on 03/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It actually do work at 1 gigabit, as some question how it would, since is a flat cable instead of a normal bulky twisted pair one. Once i plugged it it, it worked fine a 1 gbps, BUT, as soon as i twisted it to make it smaller, it went back to 100 mbps. But that... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections