DX » Community » Reviews » Cat.6 RJ-45 Network Cable (3M)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHerrCann on 11/13/2013

it works perfectly on my 100mb network. it is very easy to carry on and to use with a laptop becuase of the little space it needs (it is very flexible because of the flat design). Not sure if this is a con, but it definitely is not for rude use, but for office use. I would not pull on it strongly for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylarzmac on 10/14/2013

Exceptionally portable because of its space saving flat cable. Performs well, keeping pace with my local 100Mbs network with zero packet loss, and minimal jitter. Cons? That I didn't order more of these to keep in my laptop bag? That I'd like to have saved an extra 10 cents? C'mon. I hadn't broken this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byonte321 on 09/12/2013

Gigabit Ethernet works. Very small when folded up. Easy to use latches. Bends round objects and corners very easily. Half the price of the same product where i live. So light that it feels fragile, would not wanna pull on it too much. Dont know if the cable would work in a high interference environment ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDachaz on 06/06/2013

Price, looks, portability Possibly fragile I got this one to connect PS3 to a router in order to benefit from higher download speeds than over wifi - and I gained just that. The design of the cable looks interesting and consumes way less space than other ethernet cables I have lying around - for a cable-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynickbrandwood on 05/14/2013

flat cable, folds up really well, doesn't get tangled. the plastic of the connectors are well made and don't look like they will break or the tab will break. the cable is very flat so the wires inside must be pretty slim. It doesn't give a feeling of strength, I'd be careful to not pull the ends of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfernandokreutz on 03/17/2011

It actually do work at 1 gigabit, as some question how it would, since is a flat cable instead of a normal bulky twisted pair one. Once i plugged it it, it worked fine a 1 gbps, BUT, as soon as i twisted it to make it smaller, it went back to 100 mbps. But that is ok for me, since it is very easy to ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections