DX » Community » Reviews » Cat.6 RJ-45 Network Cable (5M)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfatefulbr on 01/15/2014

Really thin! Good cable, no problems at all. Really good size, useful if you like to move things around sometimes. not a single one, really! If you're looking into it, you're the kind of person that simply "rather not go WIFI", if you're a gamer or hardcore computer user you know that WIFI ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byj5ive on 10/04/2013

Good length, flat cable means you can tuck it under the baseboard easily and make the cable virtually disappear as you run it across the room. If buying for cable management reasons, don't. once unravelled, you will never get the cable to wrap up flat and round like in the photos again. I needed longer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTorQueHQ on 12/30/2012

Perfect color (makes it almost invisible); Great quality (No signal or speed loss) Perfect length for those who needs a cheap but still awesome quality cable. You got to be careful when moving the cable around because it is so thin it looks like is gonna break. but the overall quality is great. Packaging ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byExtremeShopper14 on 07/01/2012

I've had this cable for more then a month, and I have to say I didn't expect this level of quality from DX. But they proved me wrong and sent this wonderful cable. It's extremely easy to hide under my carpet and sense its CAT6 it's capable of Gigabit Speeds. It's just a great item. The connectors on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarineX on 07/05/2011

get the speed i am looking for over a long distance as compared to my Cat5e cable. improves alittle on my ping latency. black, flat & light. good for storage and hiding behind walls if only it comes with something to re-coil it easily back to how it was being shipped upon. was hoping for more variety ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFragFrog on 01/10/2011

- Cat6 cable means it is capable of gigabit speeds. - Sturdy connectors, clip is well protected. - Flat makes it easy to use and store. - Black cables don't draw much attention. - No extra's. What you see is what you get: a cable, no means of easily coiling it up again. In some simple tests I was able ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections