Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygcarrerat on 09/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:For 2.30$ its a steal if you need to go from hdmi to dvi. Works perfect for me so far. The device is sturdy and well finished, i am very satisfied with it . The free shipping it'a always nice and it did't took as long as i thought for it to arrive. Cons:None t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLYS1998 on 08/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap. Good build quality, with gold plated contacts. Works in both directions, HDMI -> DVI-D or DVI-D -> HDMI. Totally solid and reliable connections. Cons:Nil. OtherThoughts:Working as the main output on my raspberry pi with a DVI monitor. Has yet to f... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytropycool on 06/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:En: Good price and good quality Es: Buen precio y buena calidad Cons:En: No HDMI sound, because DVI only reproduce image. Es: No pasa sonido, ya que DVI es solo imagen OtherThoughts:En: No need upgrade. Es: No necesita mejorarle nada. Bottomline:En: Good price... Read more

0 0
  • posted byInquisiThor on 04/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy and simple installation. I use it with a Raspberry Pi connected to my monitor without any problem. In Hungary the HDMI cables and adapters are very expensive if you can get this kind of adapters at all so this $3.6 is absolutely worth it. Cons:Not yet but I do not... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydxlooka on 06/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:-well, despite my mark on price, still cheaper then in local stores (EU). -sits well in HDMI slot Cons:-"golden" plating seems to be at least very thin, if not entirely from another material OtherThoughts:it is not really much to tell about adapter - it is just... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylevi989 on 06/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works as intended. Cons:The only con being that there is a little tension on the connector when plugged in, so make sure the cable doesn't get snagged or hit; you know the common sense things. OtherThoughts:I used it to plug a laptop into a DVI monitor, so I could have... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydxglow on 05/15/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I wanted to use my PC monitor as a TV screen from my PVR. The monitor had VGA and DVI, the PVR HDMI, component and composite. The monitor came with a DVI cable, all I needed was this HDMI to DVI adapter. Works beautifully - now I use my PC monitor as a 2nd TV! Cons:Just... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymatheusMelo on 03/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Really a good price. - Very good build quality. - The plastic is great. Very Hard. - Works as said. Cons:- This is a DVI-D connector. If you want to use this with VGA monitor or something near, will not work. You will need a DVI-I connector. Does not work fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypejo80 on 03/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this to be able to connect my PS3 and Xbox 360 to a Samsung monitor and it worked very well for both consoles. It's cheap, easy to use and build quality seems good for this low prize. Cons:None i can think of. OtherThoughts:It looks good, black plastic and gold... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGkopko on 03/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- I use it connect my second DVI exit on my PC, to my TV, which has HDMI input only. It transfered 1080p with no problem, and what is more the pc was able to recognize the capabilities of the TV. - I also use a couple to connect media players (720p) with LCD monitors(DV... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections