Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarvind on 02/22/2014

This is a compact adapter and will allow you to use a DVI cable to connect to HDMI. It works flawlessly and there are no image problems. The end where the HDMI connector is might be troublesome to fit in certain devices like on laptops where the HDMI connector is located right next to USB connectors. A possible fix might be to use right-angled adaptors ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygcarrerat on 09/10/2013

For 2.30$ its a steal if you need to go from hdmi to dvi. Works perfect for me so far. The device is sturdy and well finished, i am very satisfied with it . The free shipping it'a always nice and it did't took as long as i thought for it to arrive. None that i have appreciated yet. Maybe the time that dealextreme takes preparing the device to sent or ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLYS1998 on 08/20/2013

Cheap. Good build quality, with gold plated contacts. Works in both directions, HDMI -> DVI-D or DVI-D -> HDMI. Totally solid and reliable connections. Nil. Working as the main output on my raspberry pi with a DVI monitor. Has yet to fail me. If you need to convert HDMI to DVI or vice versa it is a good idea to get this adaptor has superb build ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytropycool on 06/04/2013

En: Good price and good quality Es: Buen precio y buena calidad En: No HDMI sound, because DVI only reproduce image. Es: No pasa sonido, ya que DVI es solo imagen En: No need upgrade. Es: No necesita mejorarle nada. En: Good price and good quality. Easy to conect and works directly. Es: Buen precio y buena calidad. Facil de conectar y funciona directamente.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byInquisiThor on 04/23/2013

Easy and simple installation. I use it with a Raspberry Pi connected to my monitor without any problem. In Hungary the HDMI cables and adapters are very expensive if you can get this kind of adapters at all so this $3.6 is absolutely worth it. Not yet but I do not expect any. My monitor does not have any hdmi input so I need to use the dvi input. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydxlooka on 06/05/2012

-well, despite my mark on price, still cheaper then in local stores (EU). -sits well in HDMI slot -"golden" plating seems to be at least very thin, if not entirely from another material it is not really much to tell about adapter - it is just two connectors wired with few wires. since all signals are digital, there is no quality question -... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylevi989 on 06/03/2011

Works as intended. The only con being that there is a little tension on the connector when plugged in, so make sure the cable doesn't get snagged or hit; you know the common sense things. I used it to plug a laptop into a DVI monitor, so I could have a dual display setup. Works wonderfully for that. Way better then the analog D-Sub connector, looks ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydxglow on 05/15/2011

I wanted to use my PC monitor as a TV screen from my PVR. The monitor had VGA and DVI, the PVR HDMI, component and composite. The monitor came with a DVI cable, all I needed was this HDMI to DVI adapter. Works beautifully - now I use my PC monitor as a 2nd TV! Just need to be sure there is enough clearance around the HDMI connector as the adapter is ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymatheusMelo on 03/22/2011

- Really a good price. - Very good build quality. - The plastic is great. Very Hard. - Works as said. - This is a DVI-D connector. If you want to use this with VGA monitor or something near, will not work. You will need a DVI-I connector. Does not work for what I want, this is not a cons, but I am sad about that. If this was a DVI-I connector, that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypejo80 on 03/09/2011

I bought this to be able to connect my PS3 and Xbox 360 to a Samsung monitor and it worked very well for both consoles. It's cheap, easy to use and build quality seems good for this low prize. None i can think of. It looks good, black plastic and goldplated connectors. A similar item costs alot more in local shops. Easy and cheap way to connect a HDMI ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections