DX » Community » Reviews » Lens Hood for Canon (ET-60)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylogger97 on 12/13/2009

A very inexpensive alternative to Canon's overpriced line of plastic products they call lens hoods. Performs the same function as the Canon counter parts as well as providing an extra layer of protection against lens damage. Opening is wide enough so you can take the lens cap on and off with the lens ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaxrob on 09/18/2009

Fits perfectly on my Canon 75-300mm Looks like the original Canon product, I compare this one with a original Canon lens hood that my friend have. Increase contrast and protect the lens against dust. The internal finish is matte improve the photo contrast reduce flare Can be mounted reversible Dealextreme ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byErdondChen on 02/27/2009

1. Fits exactly on my Canon EF-S 55-250 F 1/4-5.6. 2. add more 3 inch in front of the lens which make the lens better looking 3. reduce flare 4. can mount reversible 5. build quality was good nothing yet maybe Deal Extreme need to provide accurate information about this product, it shows 2 hood in the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiangilf on 03/06/2008

Fits the 55-250 IS lens that comes with the twin IS lens kit 400D Effective as it is quite deep. Still possible to take lens cap on and off with this in place. Great for shooting into the light. Tight fit Not as pictured ( all the Canon lens hoods have the same set of photos). Has "Made for Canon&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfalcon_1898 on 10/17/2007

reduces flare, and increases contrast none it's quite long, adding another 3" or so to the already-very-long 75-300 lens trying to get the most out of a mediocre lens? try adding this lens hood. it might improve image quality by a bit. Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections