DX » Community » Reviews » Japod BL-4C Replacement 3.7V 900mAh Li-Ion Battery for Nokia 6300/1202/3500c/6131i/1325
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPiestukas on 04/08/2013

Great replacement battery. Has high built quality. 900mAh seems absolutely true. You wont get any battery with this quality for that price. Price. None It's a great buy. Price is just amazing for the price, 900mAh is real, you wont get near batteries with this quality for the price that is offered here.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymnalis on 11/10/2012

- it's very cheap, especially compared to original ones - it works great - as good as brand Nokia ones - It's very popular battery which fits many phones (Not only Nokia ones) none at all, it works beautifully well you should obviously check if that is right battery type for your phone. I've got it as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYossiGo on 09/24/2012

This battery is a replacement for Nokia battery - the battery lasts for a long time - not like the chip other batteries. of course it cost more then the other chip batteries but it worth any cent, I have it for 5 month and it work very good (almost as the original Nokia battery) At the beginning the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byg_t_j on 07/02/2012

Great battery - So far so good. My Nokia 6300 has been totally revived. I will go that far and say that I also have the slight impression that this one holds its charge longer when compared with the stock battery when new! Absolutely Satisfied! Package a bit poor that would even give the impression of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedge911 on 09/10/2011

This battery costs this price, it holds charge 1 day longer then original Nokia 6300 battery. Real good replacement for 'more then hour' talk people: you can count on it! Comes in very nice colorish Japod ORIGINAL package with a small "pet present". A little bit heavier then original, but only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byswein on 07/16/2011

I purchased 3 of this model of battery more than a year ago. Each of them has been used now by various family members for more than 6 months. Each of the users reports complete satisfaction. Their performance is excellent - so far they all meet or exceed the performance of the original batteries supplied ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections