DX » Community » Reviews » Heat Reduction Desktop Stands for Laptop - Black (Pair)
  • 5 star 9 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byevaldass on 05/02/2012

Wonderful solution if you're travelling with your laptop. Won't take much space in your luggage, you can use it anywhere on firm surface. There is a chance that you can damage laptop if you apply force from above. Don't try to close the lid with these stands attached. A bit wobbly sometimes. I use it with Thinkpad T500/W500, fits nicely. I'm not much ... Read more

thinkpad
    0 0
  • posted byyoozh on 06/13/2011

- easy to use, no nonsense design - get notebook to a comfortable degree - able to use with all kinds of notebooks (not just a set size) - light weight, easy to take with you - shrink wrap at the short ends gets loose after a few months of use that's about the only negative thing i can think of. i bought these for my notebooks which overheated during ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheCanadianGuy on 01/22/2011

- metal is not weak, it's strong and can definitely hold my laptop - very light and portable to carry around in a bag or even pocket - the dark color goes nicely with my dark laptop - cheap price - could easily rust, this is because the metal isn't covered by anything. so make sure it stays dry. - i don't think all laptops would work with it. some may ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvickiho on 09/27/2010

Does what it says, it's effective in raising the laptop and it's neat. Light and cheap and easy to pack away. Raises the laptop only to one definite height and nothing else. Also feels like you might damage your laptop because it strains it at a small and very particular place. Feels like a "temporary" solution to needing to raise your laptop,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHastaman on 08/31/2010

-Improves circulation under and cooling of your laptop, as promised -Very cheap, very simple -Really small, fits in every laptop bag, so it can be used everywhere you'd like -When not put right, it can be a bit wobbly -Less easy to move around your desk than bigger (and more expensive) stands. -Not the most cosmetic solution, they're kind of ugly. Buy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySportfreak on 07/28/2010

- It does improve air circulation to your laptop - Its cheap - Stands your laptop up to a nice angle - Cannot close laptop completely - It takes some getting used to with the angle it props up your laptop at - Kind of a hassle to have to put it on all the time after moving your laptop - Puts a little stress on your laptop cause the metal supports somewhat ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySilverFlash on 06/21/2010

It's a REAL magic, fantastic device! I'll photo it in work and pot these here. BUY it if You use notebook at work or at home, - anywhere with a table desk. Lightweight, compact, very durable, easy for transfer, - it's a best type of notebook de-heating solution. Only one, but strong for home all-of-day using: you'll can't close notebook standing ;-(... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeilaCandy on 03/30/2010

These stands for laptops are very useful. They're small and portable. They put the laptop at 6 degrees,the optimal angle for read,write and play with our pc! Oh,I almost forget...they're so light but robust,with a useful scratch protection at the top of the tubes. Not at all...my laptop had some heating problems and now it's ok! They are cheaper than ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypepejose81 on 03/14/2010

Small, portable. Light. Scratch protection for tables and laptop. Can be used from 15 to 17 (os more) inch laptops. The small part is 3 cm (1 inch=2.4cm) Puts the laptop at (more or less) 6 degrees. Cheap and robust. Not steel, for me seems aluminium The protective tape around (sems shrinkig heat tube) could be a bit big and cover all the object. Works ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythawebman on 01/12/2010

it's compact.!!! it's easy to use.!!! it's a solid piece of steel.!!! Great design.!!! Simple and straight colour.!!! nice finish.!!! it has also protection for your laptop.!!! It's so simple that i could have created myself.!!! there are no cons really... not really!!! mayby for the picky people this brilliant tool in other colours like: Silver (matte ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections