DX » Community » Reviews » Heat Reduction Desktop Stands for Laptop - Black (Pair)
  • 5 star 9 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byevaldass on 05/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Wonderful solution if you're travelling with your laptop. Won't take much space in your luggage, you can use it anywhere on firm surface. Cons:There is a chance that you can damage laptop if you apply force from above. Don't try to close the lid with these sta... Read more

thinkpad
    0 0
  • posted byyoozh on 06/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- easy to use, no nonsense design - get notebook to a comfortable degree - able to use with all kinds of notebooks (not just a set size) - light weight, easy to take with you Cons:- shrink wrap at the short ends gets loose after a few months of use that's abou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheCanadianGuy on 01/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- metal is not weak, it's strong and can definitely hold my laptop - very light and portable to carry around in a bag or even pocket - the dark color goes nicely with my dark laptop - cheap price Cons:- could easily rust, this is because the metal isn't covered by anythin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvickiho on 09/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Does what it says, it's effective in raising the laptop and it's neat. Light and cheap and easy to pack away. Cons:Raises the laptop only to one definite height and nothing else. Also feels like you might damage your laptop because it strains it at a small and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHastaman on 08/31/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Improves circulation under and cooling of your laptop, as promised -Very cheap, very simple -Really small, fits in every laptop bag, so it can be used everywhere you'd like Cons:-When not put right, it can be a bit wobbly -Less easy to move around your desk tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySportfreak on 07/28/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It does improve air circulation to your laptop - Its cheap - Stands your laptop up to a nice angle Cons:- Cannot close laptop completely - It takes some getting used to with the angle it props up your laptop at - Kind of a hassle to have to put it on all the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySilverFlash on 06/21/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a REAL magic, fantastic device! I'll photo it in work and pot these here. BUY it if You use notebook at work or at home, - anywhere with a table desk. Lightweight, compact, very durable, easy for transfer, - it's a best type of notebook de-heating solutio... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeilaCandy on 03/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These stands for laptops are very useful. They're small and portable. They put the laptop at 6 degrees,the optimal angle for read,write and play with our pc! Oh,I almost forget...they're so light but robust,with a useful scratch protection at the top of the tube... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypepejose81 on 03/14/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small, portable. Light. Scratch protection for tables and laptop. Can be used from 15 to 17 (os more) inch laptops. The small part is 3 cm (1 inch=2.4cm) Puts the laptop at (more or less) 6 degrees. Cheap and robust. Not steel, for me seems aluminium Cons:The protective... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythawebman on 01/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:it's compact.!!! it's easy to use.!!! it's a solid piece of steel.!!! Great design.!!! Simple and straight colour.!!! nice finish.!!! it has also protection for your laptop.!!! It's so simple that i could have created myself.!!! Cons:there are no cons really...... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections