Wonderful solution if you're travelling with your laptop. Won't take much space in your luggage, you can use it anywhere on firm surface. There is a chance that you can damage laptop if you apply force from above. Don't try to close the lid with these stands attached. A bit wobbly sometimes. I use it ... Read more
- easy to use, no nonsense design - get notebook to a comfortable degree - able to use with all kinds of notebooks (not just a set size) - light weight, easy to take with you - shrink wrap at the short ends gets loose after a few months of use that's about the only negative thing i can think of. i bought ... Read more
- metal is not weak, it's strong and can definitely hold my laptop - very light and portable to carry around in a bag or even pocket - the dark color goes nicely with my dark laptop - cheap price - could easily rust, this is because the metal isn't covered by anything. so make sure it stays dry. - i ... Read more
Does what it says, it's effective in raising the laptop and it's neat. Light and cheap and easy to pack away. Raises the laptop only to one definite height and nothing else. Also feels like you might damage your laptop because it strains it at a small and very particular place. Feels like a "temporary&... Read more
-Improves circulation under and cooling of your laptop, as promised
-Very cheap, very simple
-Really small, fits in every laptop bag, so it can be used everywhere you'd like -When not put right, it can be a bit wobbly
-Less easy to move around your desk than bigger (and more expensive) stands.
-Not the ... Read more
- It does improve air circulation to your laptop
- Its cheap
- Stands your laptop up to a nice angle - Cannot close laptop completely - It takes some getting used to with the angle it props up your laptop at
- Kind of a hassle to have to put it on all the time after moving your laptop
- Puts a little ... Read more
It's a REAL magic, fantastic device! I'll photo it in work and pot these here.
BUY it if You use notebook at work or at home, - anywhere with a table desk.
Lightweight, compact, very durable, easy for transfer, - it's a best type of notebook de-heating solution. Only one, but strong for home all-of-day ... Read more
These stands for laptops are very useful. They're small and portable. They put the laptop at 6 degrees,the optimal angle for read,write and play with our pc! Oh,I almost forget...they're so light but robust,with a useful scratch protection at the top of the tubes. Not at all...my laptop had some heating ... Read more
Small, portable. Light.
Scratch protection for tables and laptop.
Can be used from 15 to 17 (os more) inch laptops. The small part is 3 cm (1 inch=2.4cm)
Puts the laptop at (more or less) 6 degrees.
Cheap and robust. Not steel, for me seems aluminium The protective tape around (sems shrinkig heat tube)... Read more
it's compact.!!! it's easy to use.!!! it's a solid piece of steel.!!! Great design.!!! Simple and straight colour.!!! nice finish.!!! it has also protection for your laptop.!!! It's so simple that i could have created myself.!!! there are no cons really... not really!!! mayby for the picky people this ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.