DX » Community » Reviews » DT-9205A 2.8" LCD Current/Voltage/Capacitance/Resistance Digital Multimeter (1*6F22)
Customer’s impression:
Excellent! Impressed HUGE
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybestbuyer1984 on 09/27/2014

it is a good option for use it all days in the job or in the school, it has a yellow rubber protector for safe it to the crashes, the multimeter give very aceptables measures, is cheap and has a good look, i am very happy to buy it. Read more

the cheapest the cheapest the cheapest the cheapest

Impression:Excellent!;

0 0 0

• posted byblTb86 on 09/15/2014

Pros: Gigantic screen makes it easy to see readings. Unlike the majority of cheap multimeters, it has a power button, which eliminates the need to twist the dial back and forth just to turn it off. Detachable probes allow you to use any compatible extensions (it has regular banana plug sockets), like ... Read more

Impression:HUGE;

0 0 0

• posted byMJMXX on 08/04/2014

Pros: - Works well, just like an expensive one bought from the market - All the most needed functions - Looks solid - Cheap -On/Off button, Cons: - None so far Read more

Impression:Impressed;

0 0 0

• posted bytoni15 on 06/27/2014

Good multimeter for a low price. It is solid and has a very large screen and a wide variety of scales. It has an inclined support depends where you put this working. And not just the screen is very large, all the multimeter is quite larger than the multimeters with which I was used to. It has no hold ... Read more

voltage Resistance DiodeLed Voltage9vSigned conectionDiode Current

0 0 0

• posted byMilex69 on 11/11/2013

Big screen, lots of functions, easy to use, rubber guard around the device. It is great for use around the house and amateur electrical work. It is more than enough for everyday work. Only con I saw was the lack of a user manual. But anyone who used this kind of a device gets around it easily. None. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylocugaby on 09/30/2013

- Good price and good performance - makes a more than 1 month to use and have had no problems - good quality components, very reliable - The digital display is clear, looks good - recommended for beginners because it has all the features basic. The probes are really bad. in less than 2 days both probes ... Read more

buen producto buen producto buen producto

0 0 0

• posted bypdrodrig on 08/02/2013

Rugged and well finished. It works more than fine for my purposes. I definitely recommend it. It has all main functions for home electronic practices, and looks quite solid for outdoor use. The screen is big enough to see the numbers in a quite distance, so you can mesure in distance when working on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysurotex on 06/29/2013

a lot of functions, cheap, looks good low quality, was not working when i got it , so useless for most people not happy when you buy stuff that is not working and it is more trouble to send it back than to trow it away, repair is more expensive than the product itself, so you have to repair it yourself,... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byclaudiasevero on 05/30/2013

Very Cheap, in my country to buy one with the same functions is more than double the price. Display large, very large, perfect for viewing the numbers. Has a reasonable size as the brand. The tips are small with 72 cm, recommend another. The image of the multimeter is different from the site, this equals ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjocamoraes on 05/28/2013

price is good not like the photo, this is other model, see the photos , BAD probe not like the photo too, medium precision and don't have the scale 2nF like the model in the photo. my model is a bad copy of model the photo, not like the photo, this is other model, see the photos , BAD probe not like ... Read more

multimeter dt9205 DT-9205A - good precision in Volts DC DT-9205 A - poor precision in 3K resistance DT-9205A - poor precision in 0,3K resistance

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections