DX » Community » Reviews » DT-9205A 2.8" LCD Current/Voltage/Capacitance/Resistance Digital Multimeter (1*6F22)
  • 5 star 12 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytoni15 on 06/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good multimeter for a low price. It is solid and has a very large screen and a wide variety of scales. It has an inclined support depends where you put this working. And not just the screen is very large, all the multimeter is quite larger than the multimeters... Read more

voltage Resistance DiodeLed Voltage9vSigned conectionDiode Current
    0 0
  • posted byMilex69 on 11/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Big screen, lots of functions, easy to use, rubber guard around the device. It is great for use around the house and amateur electrical work. It is more than enough for everyday work. Cons:Only con I saw was the lack of a user manual. But anyone who used this kind of a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysurotex on 06/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:a lot of functions, cheap, looks good Cons:low quality, was not working when i got it , so useless for most people OtherThoughts:not happy when you buy stuff that is not working and it is more trouble to send it back than to trow it away, repair is more expens... Read more

4 0
  • posted byclaudiasevero on 05/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very Cheap, in my country to buy one with the same functions is more than double the price. Display large, very large, perfect for viewing the numbers. Has a reasonable size as the brand. Cons:The tips are small with 72 cm, recommend another. The image of the multimeter... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjocamoraes on 05/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:price is good Cons:not like the photo, this is other model, see the photos , BAD probe not like the photo too, medium precision and don't have the scale 2nF like the model in the photo. OtherThoughts:my model is a bad copy of model the photo, not like the photo,... Read more

multimeter dt9205 DT-9205A - good precision in Volts DC DT-9205 A - poor precision in 3K resistance DT-9205A - poor precision in 0,3K resistance
    1 0
  • posted byJulianNoa on 05/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good price, and good performance - Makes a over 1 year I use and have not had any problems - Good quality components, very reliable - The digital display is clear, looks good - Recommended for beginners as it has all the basic features Cons:- The test leads... Read more

2 0
  • posted bypolyvox091283 on 04/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:great multimeter. pretty precise, great built. seems reliable. great LCD display. really robust. works really good for 95% os the eletronics work. Just don`t dear to use this with high voltage / current. specially cause the high current mode IS NOT FUSE PROTECTE... Read more

3 0
  • posted byoleg007gelo on 02/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:very good and cheap tester for home use and for beginners. has all the features, it looks good has a lot to read display. my tester for $ 50 gives the same readings but has some features Cons:probes are not very good quality and should be replaced. tester came another spe... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfaguncaz on 01/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good for non professional use or for first approach . All functions are there, it looks nice, the display is clearly visible. Honestly I did not test the accuracy but i do not think is extremely relevant for this price level. I only wanted to have the som... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrequiem420 on 11/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:>> Cheap >> Quick Learning Curve >> Works just as good as a regular model from a retail store such as BestBuy. I've compared both! >> Good sound quality for checking continuity >> Easy to read from LCD Cons:>> Leads are not really tha... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections