DX » Community » Reviews » KeJie KJ-9208 Current/Voltage/Capacitance/Resistance/Temperature/Frequency Digital Multimeter
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTommytheboy on 11/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very cheap! - Accurate! Tested it with my fathers industrial-grade multimeter and it got the same readings on most things down to the last digit - The stock battery that came with it still works after 2 years of light use - Easy to use - Easy to open/fix - Works beyon... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzuplent on 02/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Multimeter very cheap, a lot of different measures, good manufactured. Easy to use. Compared to other multimeters of the same price it is the best because all of his caracteristics. Big display to easy read of measures. Test lead comes in good state and comes with the r... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZdenekJi on 08/21/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Alright, I'm finally writing this review. The instrument gave me mixed feelings because, well, one cannot expect everything perfect for such a low price. To start with the advantages, the meter can measure alternating current among others. This is surprising i... Read more

4 0
  • posted byjohnnyboy15 on 08/04/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A great meter. Very useful around the house and shed. The ohms, diode test and buzz test are great. The temperature and capacitance measurement are simple to use. It seems accurate on all measurements so far. It is so comprehensive, it does all measurements I could want e... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylyonn on 07/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- can measure voltage, current, resistance, capacitance, hFE, frequency and temperature - includes sturdy looking multitester test leads and a temperature probe - has sockets for transistors and capacitors - large, easy to read LCD display - operates off a commo... Read more

2 0
  • posted bySimonski on 02/20/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a ruggedized meter. The yellow you see around it is a seperate soft plastic removeable cover. I bought it for the temperature probe, which I intend to use to see if my oven temperatures are off. It might save me from buying a new stove The capacitance, f... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections