- Very cheap!
- Accurate! Tested it with my fathers industrial-grade multimeter and it got the same readings on most things down to the last digit
- The stock battery that came with it still works after 2 years of light use
- Easy to use
- Easy to open/fix
- Works beyond design parameters (already had 16 amps through the unfused line several times for ... Read more
Multimeter very cheap, a lot of different measures, good manufactured. Easy to use. Compared to other multimeters of the same price it is the best because all of his caracteristics. Big display to easy read of measures. Test lead comes in good state and comes with the required 9V cell.
Measures are correct. Manual comes only in chinese ,but that... Read more
Alright, I'm finally writing this review. The instrument gave me mixed feelings because, well, one cannot expect everything perfect for such a low price. To start with the advantages, the meter can measure alternating current among others. This is surprising in its class. It also has a rather impressive range of resistance up to 200Mohm. It measures ... Read more
A great meter. Very useful around the house and shed. The ohms, diode test and buzz test are great. The temperature and capacitance measurement are simple to use. It seems accurate on all measurements so far.
It is so comprehensive, it does all measurements I could want except clamp current measurements. I got the BM821A for that. It is good too. The ... Read more
- can measure voltage, current, resistance, capacitance, hFE, frequency and temperature
- includes sturdy looking multitester test leads and a temperature probe
- has sockets for transistors and capacitors
- large, easy to read LCD display
- operates off a common 9v battery (included)
- includes a silicon protective backing
- has overload and low battery ... Read more
This is a ruggedized meter. The yellow you see around it is a seperate soft plastic removeable cover. I bought it for the temperature probe, which I intend to use to see if my oven temperatures are off. It might save me from buying a new stove The capacitance, frequency, and transistor tester were a bonus for me. The probes and wires are substantial ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.