DX » Community » Reviews » 20W Hot Melt Glue Gun (100~240V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynickxab on 03/26/2014

very Small, very compact, very easy to use, heats quickly, Good price when standing on the base with a spout dripping glue, and constantly have to watch .... I will recommend to friends, convenient supply of glue in the nose, because the adhesive rod is fed smoothly, you always know how much you need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJakoMeister on 10/04/2013

Cheap and easy to use. It hots quickly. It works fine. The glue melts the glue easy and fast. Its a good choice for the price. Its the best option for this price. You can buy the glue in this web for a great cheap price. The gun is smaller than it appears on the web. Use it only for home DIY works. for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKarter87 on 06/09/2013

-I was surprised that the gun was ready to be used within 10 seconds. -It has a very nice small nozzle, perfect when you are working with small electronics. - The quality feels good, it even has a small standard included. - Very small, you can easily put it in your bag when you do alot of DIY projects.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydragonblood925 on 03/27/2013

it heats up quickly and efficiently it's not too hot to give you serious burns but still hot enough to do the job it is a small,compact size and is easily stored it has a durable design not a con for most people but was for me, it has an american plug head but i use European or irish plug heads where ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBaks80 on 02/07/2011

very Small, very compact, very easy to use, heats quickly, Good price when standing on the base with a spout dripping glue, and constantly have to watch .... I will recommend to friends, convenient supply of glue in the nose, because the adhesive rod is fed smoothly, you always know how much you need ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections