DX » Community » Reviews » 20W Hot Melt Glue Gun (100~240V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJakoMeister on 10/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap and easy to use. It hots quickly. It works fine. The glue melts the glue easy and fast. Its a good choice for the price. Its the best option for this price. You can buy the glue in this web for a great cheap price. Cons:The gun is smaller than it appears on the web.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydragonblood925 on 03/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it heats up quickly and efficiently it's not too hot to give you serious burns but still hot enough to do the job it is a small,compact size and is easily stored it has a durable design Cons:not a con for most people but was for me, it has an american plug head but i us... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBaks80 on 02/07/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very Small, very compact, very easy to use, heats quickly, Good price Cons:when standing on the base with a spout dripping glue, and constantly have to watch .... OtherThoughts:I will recommend to friends, convenient supply of glue in the nose, because the adh... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections