DX » Community » Reviews » 20W Hot Melt Glue Gun (100~240V)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynickxab on 03/26/2014

very Small, very compact, very easy to use, heats quickly, Good price when standing on the base with a spout dripping glue, and constantly have to watch .... I will recommend to friends, convenient supply of glue in the nose, because the adhesive rod is fed smoothly, you always know how much you need adhesive for bonding because of its small size I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJakoMeister on 10/04/2013

Cheap and easy to use. It hots quickly. It works fine. The glue melts the glue easy and fast. Its a good choice for the price. Its the best option for this price. You can buy the glue in this web for a great cheap price. The gun is smaller than it appears on the web. Use it only for home DIY works. for other projects, you should use another gun with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKarter87 on 06/09/2013

-I was surprised that the gun was ready to be used within 10 seconds. -It has a very nice small nozzle, perfect when you are working with small electronics. - The quality feels good, it even has a small standard included. - Very small, you can easily put it in your bag when you do alot of DIY projects. There are not much cons for this price. Deliver ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydragonblood925 on 03/27/2013

it heats up quickly and efficiently it's not too hot to give you serious burns but still hot enough to do the job it is a small,compact size and is easily stored it has a durable design not a con for most people but was for me, it has an american plug head but i use European or irish plug heads where i live it doesn't work very well when repairing porcelain ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBaks80 on 02/07/2011

very Small, very compact, very easy to use, heats quickly, Good price when standing on the base with a spout dripping glue, and constantly have to watch .... I will recommend to friends, convenient supply of glue in the nose, because the adhesive rod is fed smoothly, you always know how much you need adhesive for bonding because of its small size I ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections