Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byavolk on 06/19/2013

Time of a dostvka of a parcel made 20 days, cords in first-aid kits, length of a cable corresponds declared, on the probe the switch of a divider of a signal 1-10. from minuses couldn't separate hook capture from the main probe though on similar probes which were delivered with the device separate without ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCicaro on 03/31/2013

- The pros are as my last review was. Cheap, does it job, comes calibrated, calibration actually works etc etc One of them gave up after a couple of months of use. And i don't use them on regular basis. The one giving up started messing up the signal quite badly.(A perfect square wave looked like a triangular ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byenivio on 02/20/2013

Normal quality oscilloscope probe. Long enough for comfort working. Connector fits to oscilloscope securely. It has sharp pin contact. It Has attenuation switch: 1x-10X, good price. Equipied with wire clips - it's very convenient. Wire soft enough for comfort working. Needs some matching. In the pictures ... Read more

Clips1 Connector Bottom Connector Top before matching before matching attenuation Switch Package

0 0 0

• posted byramulus on 01/18/2013

very useful in my electronic service practice. I have 2 osscilloscopes, and this probes ideally fit, its adjustment enough to correct frequency band of probe on my soviet analogue osscilloscopes. The test signals (rectangular shape) demonstrates idel shape, allowing work in full band (100 MHz). I've ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhaibrayn on 01/13/2013

Looks resistent and are very useful, comes packed in plastic bags and in excellent conditions. They have a hook to grab the cables which is really comfortable to use. none at the moment. The probes still working fine. The price and quality are perfect because I couldn't find any other place to buy them ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCicaro on 12/16/2012

- Comes calibrated - Calibration screw on the the bnc connector - less risk of knock it of calibration - Decent lengt on cable - Calibration actually works! I tested just in case because I've seen probes out there with a fake calibration screw, this one is the real thing! - Real metal BNC connector -... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycct314 on 07/26/2012

They work more-or-less to 100 MHz - you can't beat the price for the, though... They seem to be within specs. The leads are a tad shorter than more expensive probes, but that just means that I need to move the scope/circuit closer together slight. When I get scope probes I tend to get them for one frequency ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRadek81 on 05/18/2012

Price REAL BANDWIDTH! In case 1:10 I measured bandwidth about 70MHz for -3dB (sinus generator TGR1040, reference Agilent probe 1:10@300MHz N2863B and scope DSO-X2022A) In case 1:1 you can count with about 35MHz bandwidth for -3dB. For orientation measure not bad for this price, but for serious measure ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byBarsMonster on 10/28/2010

It's really inexpensive. 6$ for a probe - unbelievable. Works acceptable on 50Mhz Rigol scope. On a 100Mhz scope it shows rise-time 3ns while on the same signal default Rigol 60Mhz probes shows 2.7ns (for comparison, 250Mhz probe sku.35610 shows 2.2ns). Build quality is ok, but again a little less than ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythebsvi on 08/05/2010

Good probe. Comes prefectly calibrated, though without ajustment screwdriver. Cable quality is similar to tectronx probes. Clip is better than clip from Rigol's kit. 600v voltage rating. Calibration is ajusted from scope's side of probe - no risk to touch calibration screw under voltage. Clip's head'... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections