Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byadamatousek on 12/17/2013

It just does what it promises to do - resets cartrige's "Full level". Used with Canon Pixma iP 4300 and works with no problem. I suppose it will work for all the models that are listed in the description. The price is really high for such a gadget, but it's still cheaper than in local (Czech)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzapon on 11/26/2012

It works very well, I have proved it with the cassettes CLI-8 and PG 5 and everything it has been correct, is very easy and rapid of using, comes with a manual in English, where it is described like to make it work No real cons. The price is a bit high, but it works correctly. One misses a box (it comes ... Read more

Chip Reset PG5 Chip Reset CLI8 Cip resetet CLI 8Y

1 0 0

• posted byemankcin on 05/30/2010

This little electronic device works as advertised. It resets CLI-8 and PGI-5 chips to "full" state. It works faster then the original (see "Other Thoughts"). For this one I consider the price too high. It's price is the same as the price of the original. (see "Other Thoughts&... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byMits1 on 04/09/2010

It really works! It's as if you installed a new canon printer cartridge. Finally, my INK LEVELS are being monitored properly. No more wasted prints due to out of ink. This product looks well built, made of hard plastic so it should out last your printer. I see there is a battery that may need replacing ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections