DX » Community » Reviews » Metal Cigarette Case with Windproof Butane Jet Torch Lighter (Holds 10)
Customer’s impression:
Love it cigarette store box
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynnunkoo on 09/02/2016

very good quality cigarette box with lighter easily and beauty can be carried in pocket and easily refill with butane gas which can be found in local market very good quality cigarette box with lighter easily and beauty can be carried in pocket and easily refill with butane gas which can be found... Read more

Impression:cigarette store box;

0 0 3

• posted bystick1 on 09/05/2015

2 things in my life I would be lost without, and this is 1 of them

Impression:Love it;

0 0 0

• posted byqacxc on 03/17/2013

This little lighter is great for the casual smoker or for those little trips that you don't want to carry a bulky pack of cigarettes and a lighter with you. The build quality is outstanding for it's price, much better than I was expecting to be honest. There were ONLY 2 cons with this product, it... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylitrowtf on 02/15/2013

1° Very useful product. 2° the mechanism for storing and ejecting cigarettes works perfectly. 3° the flame regulator has an adapter that enables adjust the flame easily with one finger. 1° The case are fragile, so take care not to knock down or sit on it. 2° the internal... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere