DX » Community » Reviews » Light King Pattern Metal Cigarette Case with Windproof Butane Jet Torch Lighter (Holds 10)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAzgoca on 10/25/2013

Able to contain up to 10 cigarettes with partition in the middle, so you can have 2 different brand of cigarette if you want. Since it also contain a lighter, you do not need to bring a separate lighter anymore. Also, the lighter is a jet butane lighter, so the flame is small yet strong. It does not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeliove on 09/23/2013

Easy to use. very handy if you have only one hand to light your cigarettes. Working well. Fit to normal cigaretes. It protects your cigarettes from getting broken. I made the cigarete so it was my fear, that it won't fit. It's fit also for home-made cigaretes. The torch needs ajusment and refull gas ... Read more

UP view Side view with cig. Torch

0 0 0

• posted bynioc1313 on 07/19/2013

I bought a couple of these cigar and are very good, very practical and original although they do not have a high quality are sufficient to last in time stored up to 10 regular cigarettes, with Butane (once I get charged, the other had to load) he comprado ya un par de estas cigarreras y son muy buenas,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTimothyRuhe on 12/10/2010

- Nobody in my country has ever seen some kind of thing, so it's kind of unique here. - It's very easy to use, and very handy if you have only one hand to light your cigarette's. Like when you are driving. - It protects your cigarettes from getting broken. - It's very cheap for a cigarette case and a ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections