DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Nokia BL-5B 3.7V 890mAh Cellphone Battery for N80/N90/7260/7360 + More
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byR@belo on 02/10/2013

Nokia original product according to the fixed hologram in front of the battery. The nateria is top quality and lasts the correct time for a new battery, ideal for crawlers TK102 and meets the needs. Nothing against the product delivers what it promises and works as expected. 100% original product, recommended for TK102 Trackers or similar, works on ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byThrod on 01/25/2013

- Original Nokia product, according to the hologram sticker and apparent build quality. - Works well - keeps my Nokia 6120c going for several days without charging. - The price is pretty good an original Nokia replacement battery. - Lifespan is shorter than the battery that originally came with my phone. DX's battery only lasted about a year before ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybrunosouza85 on 04/11/2011

Bateria original, no meu celular está durando 5 dias moro Brasil e demorou 45 dias para chegar e o pedido foi sem track! e nao paraou na alfandega google Original battery in my phone has lasted five days and live Brazil took 45 days to arrive and the request was no track um ótimo produto. Tinha uma bateria paralela e quando coloca essa do ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysudanec on 05/13/2010

- Probably really genuine, with correct hologram and everything as it should be - Standard durability - Non-problematic usage - Nice package, safe to be delivered (in plastic cover), water-proof shipment - The price is comparable to price in Slovak Republic; however, if you need more of them, you can spare some dollars - Could be offered in multi-packs,... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections