Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynesh2013 on 08/14/2013

es muy accesible para su compra, el precio es relativamente barato(cheap). Como la mayoría opina , talvez no sea la pieza original de repuesto, pero es un buen suplemento para cuando tu pantalla este dañada. te puedo recomendar que compres la pieza y se la lleves a buen técnico electrónico para que te la instale ya que tambi&#233... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJay48 on 11/29/2012

1. Excellent replacement. 2. Very well priced. 3. Works as good as the original! 4. That's about it. 1. I think it's not as sensitive as the original unit, but don't let that put you off. 2. It would be great if they would include some double-sided foam tape as backup, in case you mess up removing the original. 3. A lot of dis assembly steps to reach ... Read more

Out of the packing. It's ALIVE!
    1 0
  • posted byloan93 on 10/30/2012

- Good precission - Comes with 2 protectors (one in each face of the screen) to avoid it from scratching before installation. - Works fine in my NDSLite in which I installed it myself. - you have to press a little more than with a OEM screen - Doesn't come with the union tape that goes between this screen and the LCD - A little hard to install if you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCptSy on 10/14/2012

This is a very inexpensive replacement part that works very well. It was properly packed, and in perfect shape. It will fix your broken touch screen Before you replace this part you must know what you are doing. Unfortunately there are no indications in the box on how to replace it. Shipping was a bit slow The minimal should be a link to a web site ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byipushkarov on 10/11/2012

I used this touch to interface it with a MSP430 microcontroller. Not it's original purpose. It worked perfect. You can interface is with various devices and platforms. Not really a con but it was hard to find a connector with this pitch. They were not packed in a hard box, only nylon buble-bag, and a lot of Scotch tape. Useful if you use it for the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjanj_fr on 08/30/2012

This replacement screen is cheap and really good. It is as good as the original one. I don't see any difference with the original one after replacement (same response and sensitivity) You can find on the net, video to help you to replace it. Anyway it is not so touchy to replace it. nothing negative !! - You have to keep the original "rubber"... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKBossonn on 08/13/2012

An excellent replacement for original nintendo ds lite gaming console. Lets you replace your touch screen for a very low price if it gets scratched and makes it more confortable to use since no annoying screen protector will be required. To install it is a little time consuming and to install it you need patience and a tri gram screwdriver. (This itself ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysilverspoon on 11/01/2011

- Very low price for suchgood quality. - Nicely shipped in a bubble wrap. - allignment of the touch sensitivity is absolutely perfect, great precision there. - The built quality is greata and there are no scratches on it. - The tiny ribbon is also good and strong. - None at all I bought it to replace my damaged digitizer and it fitted perfectly and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydgizmol on 10/15/2011

-very good alternative to the original touch screen, -inexpensive, -all items I received are fully functional (working and not defective), -accurate and working even after playing some touch-screen-intensive games (elite beat agents, wario ware touch etc...) -in comparison the original screen this one is much harder, -no cons -if you have the tools ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byniszeto on 09/06/2011

It works perfectly and it was pretty easy to install. The touch screen looks brand new after u install it The ribbon cable is really easily damaged other than that there isn't any cons If you don't have that black double sided adhesive u could just cut some double sided tape and stick it onto the screen and it almost like the same thing. Its also best ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections