DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Nokia BL-4C 3.7V 860mAh/3.2Wh Cellphone Battery for 1202/1265/1325 + More
  • 5 star 10 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybidmasta71 on 06/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great Value Genuine Battery in Nokia packaging. ideal replacement battery for genuine Nokia phones and well worth the money. Don't trust the imitations when the original item can be purchased at a low price. Cons:None OtherThoughts:Genuine Nokia Brand all Original and c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytvrdak on 01/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price, looks like original, I'm still using it! Did I say price? Because like everything here, its very cheap! Cons:Probably none, at first i thought it wouldnt fit, but it is totally ok, dont worry about that. OtherThoughts:AFTER 1 YEAR AND IM STILL USING IT! Old origi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFinBuyer1994 on 01/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Battery was in actual nokia package, which confirms that this is indeed a genuine nokia battery. I was a bit suprised the battery was already charged, but then again, this was only a positive surprise for me, as it was ready to use right away! In my country, you have to p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySaleykum on 12/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Original battery in the phone of my wife is died and I looks for new one. I compared compatible ones and this one and decided to select genuine. It looks absolutely similar to old battery. Price is quite good, 40% of price here in my location. It works about 2 days &quo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDefconhe on 08/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Very strong battery, keeps charge very well - near 4-5 days without charging (for my ~30 minut calls in a day + 5-7 text messages). -I don't really know if its original or not, but it looks like original one, and has a golographical stick, like as genuine nokia battery... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylex19l on 10/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I can not tell that this battery simply remarkable, but all is equal, it is pleasant to me. The price approaches, not too expensive cost of the unit. In our city such batteries stand very expensively, therefore the choice has fallen on the given purchase. By the way in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneveric on 05/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Looks like genuine. I checked the holographic sticker as Nokia say, everything's fine. - Works like genuine. 3 days and more without charging - better can't be. - Cheap for genuine battery. In my local store (in Russia) it's two or even three times more expensive. Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAhazkun on 10/19/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works very well on my Nokia5130 XpressMusic, which supposedly only worked with the BL-5C. They charge in about 30 minutes, and last about a week, without turning it off and receiving about 3~4 calls per day. (30 min each call) I don't really know if its original or not,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynini72 on 09/24/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Ordered for my sister to replace the NOKIA's original one. THis one does it's job pretty well. Lasts as long as the original one when it was fresh. Cons:None, maybe the price too high if it's not genuine. If is - no cons. 500 chars 500 chars OtherThoughts:Don't know if... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySPHBenjamin on 08/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:When I first ordered the battery, I was skeptical about the quality and performance of the product. But when it arrived in the mail, I was utterly shocked at how even the packaging was the real deal. Plugged it into my phone, charged it and WOW it lasts so very... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections