Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMaanloper on 05/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Keeps your rifle/airgun steady and works well for fun shooting, it is stable enought for short-range (50-75m) shooting. Cons:Not stable/strong enough to be usefull for further than 75m shooting in my opinion and the folding mechanism is very cheap and weak. OtherThought... Read more

Bipod mounted on my airrifle Bipod mounted on my airrifle Bipod mounted on my airrifle
    1 0
  • posted byPolski11 on 11/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good construction of the legs and mechanism. Solid feel for its size. This is an excellent product and best price for me. Most of them are made of metal. They were very easy to install. Fast and easy mount and setout. If you need to remove them, you just need... Read more

2 0
  • posted byPolski11 on 09/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good construction of the legs and mechanism. Solid feel for its size. This is an excellent product and best price for me. Most of them are made of metal. They were very easy to install. Fast and easy mount and setout. If you need to remove them, you just need... Read more

2 0
  • posted byROOKiEcb on 08/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a really well build steel rifle bipod for 22mm RIS mount (or barrel mount). - solid steel build - inner springs are fresh - fast and easy mount and setout - rubber bipod ends - maximum length 14.57" (37 cm) - not so heavy - without shaking under f... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections