DX » Community » Reviews » MFi Power4 30-Pin Male to USB 2.0 Male Data Sync / Charging Cable for IPHONE / IPAD - White (100cm)
Customer’s impression:
nice perfect Acceptable 10 Suitable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypinheirohcp on 07/09/2015

Tinha algum receio mas o produto é muito bom.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byCaiosbar on 06/10/2015

Cumpre o que promete para um cabo similar. nenhum contra Recomendo a compra na dx.com

Impression:perfect,nice,Acceptable;

0 0 0

• posted byPipo1030 on 06/03/2015

A cheaper cable than Apple's original. Connects iPhone to a computer like the original because is MFi. The cable is more rigid than the original, and plastic quality looks good. Looks good but the cable is rigid compare to Apple's. I hope that for the price it won't brake soon. Pros: does the for... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byseptik21 on 06/01/2015

You can use car charger and hone

0 0 0

• posted by9275862 on 05/22/2015

Prima vervanger voor mijn oude defecte kabel

0 0 0

• posted byprimoz82 on 05/04/2015

It is good for the price it has. It is really nice and works perfect with iphone/ipod/ipad (old versions) Cons: By the time the joints in the plugs broke.

0 0 0

• posted bysnej3265 on 04/08/2015

A friend of mine had an original really worn cable and I would change it without saying anything because it was important that the cable was original. no problems at all with my mission. Pros: The cable looks like a original and works like. The box is so nice and pretty that it looks like from a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKalobok on 02/19/2015

A cheaper replica of the Apple cable. Connects iPhone to a computer without problems. The cable is more rigid than the original, and plastic quality is different. Looks nice but rubber at the ends of the cable is too rigid too, and could come out of the plastic plug (especially at the phone end).... Read more

Does its job, but could be better built and cost less

Impression:Acceptable;

0 0 0

• posted bykbutcher5 on 01/10/2015

This product basically speaks for itself, it's a cable that can charge Apple products, old ones that is. It works rather well for this, seeing as you plug it in and then it charges your product. The drawback is a rather high price compared to micro-usb cables or the like, but I guess it being for... Read more

Impression:cablemayhem;

0 0 0

• posted bypagusti on 01/05/2015

Pros: It is good for the price it has. It is really nice and works perfect with iphone/ipod/ipad (old versions) Cons: By the time the joints in the plugs broke

0 1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere