Wish
DX » Community » Reviews » MFi Power4 30-Pin Male to USB 2.0 Male Data Sync / Charging Cable for IPHONE / IPAD - White (100cm)
Customer’s impression:
good nice perfect 10 Acceptable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBrazilianbuyerr on 02/09/2017

Impression:good,perfect,nice;

Pros: Works as expected Cons: The price could have been even more cheaper Other thoughts: The cable is slightly more rigid than the original its much better than you can imagine.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byzenobe73 on 09/13/2015

Impression:perfect;

Pros: Works as expected Cons: The price could have been even more cheaper Other thoughts: The cable is slightly more rigid than the original one giving the feeling to be a bit more solid than the original.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byascites on 08/08/2015

An excellent value for money choice.Great condition!! Strongly recommended

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bypinheirohcp on 07/09/2015

Tinha algum receio mas o produto é muito bom.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byCaiosbar on 06/10/2015

Impression:perfect,nice,Acceptable;

Cumpre o que promete para um cabo similar. nenhum contra Recomendo a compra na dx.com

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byPipo1030 on 06/03/2015

Impression:nice;

A cheaper cable than Apple's original. Connects iPhone to a computer like the original because is MFi. The cable is more rigid than the original, and plastic quality looks good. Looks good but the cable is rigid compare to Apple's. I hope that for the price it won't brake soon. Pros: does the for... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byseptik21 on 06/01/2015

You can use car charger and hone

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9275862 on 05/22/2015

Prima vervanger voor mijn oude defecte kabel

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byprimoz82 on 05/04/2015

Impression:nice;

It is good for the price it has. It is really nice and works perfect with iphone/ipod/ipad (old versions) Cons: By the time the joints in the plugs broke.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysnej3265 on 04/08/2015

A friend of mine had an original really worn cable and I would change it without saying anything because it was important that the cable was original. no problems at all with my mission. Pros: The cable looks like a original and works like. The box is so nice and pretty that it looks like from a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere