DX » Community » Reviews » MFi Power4 30-Pin Male to USB 2.0 Male Data Sync / Charging Cable for IPHONE / IPAD - White (100cm)
Customer’s impression:
nice 10 Suitable cablemayhem Fulfills its function
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykbutcher5 on 01/10/2015

This product basically speaks for itself, it's a cable that can charge Apple products, old ones that is. It works rather well for this, seeing as you plug it in and then it charges your product. The drawback is a rather high price compared to micro-usb cables or the like, but I guess it being for... Read more

Impression:cablemayhem;

0 0 0

• posted bypagusti on 01/05/2015

Pros: It is good for the price it has. It is really nice and works perfect with iphone/ipod/ipad (old versions) Cons: By the time the joints in the plugs broke

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bykaisatsu on 11/18/2014

This cable seems to work fine with my old iPad and does what it's supposed to do. The connection is secure, and the iPad charges fine. The packaging has a nice, professional appearance like you could buy it in a shop without thinking twice.

Impression:Suitable;

0 0 0

• posted bycalderoncea on 10/09/2014

Pros: It works properly. Has a standard length, similar to the original Cons: Nothing to say, maybe just that the material is less flexible than the original

Impression:Fulfills its function;

0 0 0

• posted by755648069 on 08/25/2014

very good

Impression:maranu@msn.com;

0 0 0

• posted byBoko36 on 07/30/2014

I had to order a cable for iPhone struggled with order the cable through here or buy it at the store here in Israel, in the end I chose to buy here and I do not regret for a moment! The cable is made of very high quality hard and not just cable, bottom line is strongly recommended Really the good... Read more

Impression:10;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections