Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPaddan1000 on 05/04/2013

-Worked on both original cardridges and compatibles for my Epson r200 printer. -Came with an extra set of batteries. -Easy to use, just push the chip of the cartridge against the pins and wait a few seconds. -Hard to change the batteries since they are on the back of the circuit board. I haven't tested ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byIsmaelrubens18 on 03/20/2013

no problem, the product has an excellent quality great designer, I recommend to all very good product and good quality Product usage proficional The product has an ideal size to be transported anywhere. I come to thank you all from the Moment of art does for people. Only God could pay for the good times ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byerivanayres on 12/21/2012

Works! And works fine with others cartridges not mentioned (T0631 series), I recommend to try, for this price worth very much! Batteries don't last long, causing malfunction. To solve this problem, I connected a 4.5V power adapter. Problem solved. Definitely worth the price. I use to reset my cartridges ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byecotech on 11/11/2011

i have to be grateful - it saved my butt! i had ordered a couple of 3rd party ink cartridges for my epson photo 820, and when i tried to install them in the printer, the wouldn't recognize them, and voilá, chip resetter to the rescue! it's a very handy little tool to have around. - lousy packaging ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byRulador on 10/09/2011

I bought this with dudes about the posibilty of reset my D88 cartridges... AND WORKS!!! It workS at first attemp. So easy: only put in correct possition, press the cartridge and wait for green light. I saved much money with this. Compré este resetter con dudas sobre si funcionaría con los cartuchos ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byViktoko on 02/10/2011

It worked at first attempt Comes with spare batteries It has a LED that makes it easy its correct operation The price is great ESPAÑOL Funcionó en el primer intento Viene con pilas de recambio Tiene un Led que hace facil su correcta operacion El precio es buenisimo I think it will not be very ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bypinco on 11/24/2010

Well, unfortunately I cannot use it anymore... It is still working, but now my printer is dead. So I have a resetter that doesn't work with the new epson printer, and I do not want to buy an old used one. It takes some minutes to guess how use it properly. But once you have done it, well, it becomes ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections