DX » Community » Reviews » Flexible Neck Mini Microphone for Laptop - Black (3.5mm)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDoctorKK on 01/18/2013

I was actually quite surprised at how decent this was. It is very short though, just a couple inches. Definitely gives every impression of decent quality--I feel like this is not a cheap $3 microphone. It's not that flexible. It's not like you're going to be able to crane this around to various positions. And like I said, it's not very long at all. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRicardoBalk on 07/09/2011

- Good sound quality, although sound quality also relies on the soundcard of the computer or laptop. - Easy to install. Just plug it in, configure sound settings and it works. - Good cable length - Lightweight microphone - Goldplated connector I do not have any cons. The microphone cover foam of my microphone is gray, I prefer black as seen in the image.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPandab0y on 12/10/2010

- Cheap - Low noise - Input volume is really low, unless you are like.. one inch away from it and scream into it... And to get a higher input volume you will need to add microphone gain, which will add a lot of noise. Also, it is smaller than you expect. About the size of an average index finger. Hmm... I kinda used it once, then put it aside.. I wish ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybhassett on 09/10/2010

A nice-looking microphone, good build quality. Pickup range is approx 1 metre (3 feet) for normal speech. Therefore it is best suited for single-person use, for example Skype calling. (not really a con) The flexible microphone wastes a lot of my time, because I am always playing with it. Just like a stress reliever. I originally planned to plug in the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrymion on 06/19/2010

+ Excellent build quality > the neck is very flexible without feeling like you're going to break it + Excellent input quality > as another reviewer said, the mic input is very clean; no hissing or humming and even picks up bassy signals without distortion (in my example, a car exhaust) + Excellent foam piece > the separate foam piece stays ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJazzpirate on 01/26/2010

Very durable, feels quite solid in quality, but is also flexible for your needs. the recording quality is VERY clear, picks up all the sound I need it too. no static, no muffle, it's just rich and clean sounding. catches a good reach of the sound spectrum. it's a bit short, but I mean, there's longer ones to buy, so what am I even talking about. no ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections