DX » Community » Reviews » Gorsun PC/Laptop Headset with Removable Microphone and Volume Control (2*3.5mm/2.2M Cable)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylaugonz on 12/09/2010

1) Diseño bonito. 2) Aunque el auricular es pequeño se ajusta perfectamente al oído. 3) Sonido perfecto. 4) Cable suficientemente largo para usarlo desde una torre de pc situada en el suelo. --- 1) Cute design. 2) It fits perfectly in your ear. 3) Perfect sound. 4) The cord is long enough. 1) La calidad de la "diadema" no es de diez, aunque si de un ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAdrian990 on 11/18/2010

The sound it is very clear and it is very useful that yo can take off the mic. it is perfect for skype.The mic is very clear i just tried with skype the volume it is no that high but it is the first time i am using this kind of headset im used to usual headphones so that may the reason. Im getting used to it .if i found anything else ill be back... ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhirtum on 11/14/2010

Great product for watching tv together with sku.42724 the earpeaces feel soft and there is not much pressure on the ears so i find them verry comfortable to use. -lightweight -Cord is really long and -volumebutton works good. -Sound quality is good but i'm no audi expert. -Nicely packed -great feature is the extra microphone which you can attach or ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLordChen on 06/07/2010

The sound coming out of them is excellent and the material feels great on the ears. These do not cover your whole ear but they apply very little pressure so there is no pain from extended use. The cord is long and the plugs sit perfectly in their respective jacks. On my previous headphones, I had the volume control right on the ear piece; I found that ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections