DX » Community » Reviews » 3-in-1 15+1 3xAAA Flashlight (10 White LED - 5 UV LED - Red Laser)
  • 5 star 60 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 33 ( 34% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byManoRAW on 01/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works for me over 2 years without failures. Simple construction. Excellent laser. Good aluminum material. No any glass-cover materials. Uses AAA batteries. It's really easy of use. Cons:UV leds are bright but... UV wavelength didn't shows any watermarks on US... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDracoNet on 04/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:In only one handly gadget you will get a bright LED flashlight to walk into darkness, an ultraviolet LED light to find blood rests like CSI.. I was kidding, but you can check your bills if someone try to give you fake money, and a red laser pointer that can re... Read more

2 0
  • posted bykoteskote on 01/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:precious and valuable flashlight. serves as pueder see different things in the dark with ultraviolet view, and a laser. the flashlight shines a lot, it may well in the dark. comes with ten highly bright LEDs. ultraviolet light shines perfectly distinguish thin... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKarelKadlec on 01/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I got what I wanted. Classic design. Metal body, o-rings ... Three-in-one for a good price. Cons:Button worse quality, must switch between 3 modes. The laser isn't focussed as nice as most pointers. OtherThoughts:I wonder how much the switch will last because you have t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySilentGuy on 01/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:UV light is pretty strong on full batteries, Laserpointer can be useful as well and you always need flashlights Cons:The batterylife does not seem too long and if it starts getting low the light starts getting slowly getting weaker OtherThoughts:The mode switc... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysurfsgan on 08/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Solid torchlight Bright white light UV works on the notes LED laser is bright and able to go a long distance Cons:Big. wished it was smaller Material is rough, some areas are rough enough to rub the skin raw. Need to use new or high end batteries. I had thought that it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysmallscorpion on 05/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Robust switch Relatively strong light. Excellent laser. The parts that screw together are very solid and won't fall apart or rattle. Cons:The front grille is only pressed in and can sometimes be pushed out by the internal spring. I had to superglue mine back t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjackgriffin on 11/16/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-This flashlight is a great combination of different kind of lights so it's great for handlight begginners -AAA batteries can be found easily -The body feels sturdy -Really good price Cons:The light quality is not really good but it's not the principal point! It's a mix... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydamcab on 08/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The flashlight is very well constructed, looks shiny and feels solid. Led light is surprisingly brighter than expected. UV light really works, I've tried it on different bills and it does its job well. Laser pointer is very strong, stronger compared to another laser poi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySimp123 on 06/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* This flashlight is soooooo strong when you first change the batteries. * Very cheap for such a good quality item. * Made of metal so not likely to be broken by normal use. * The 10 LEDs for the white light is bright, good for camping. * The 5 LEDs for the UV... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections