DX » Community » Reviews » 3-in-1 15+1 3xAAA Flashlight (10 White LED - 5 UV LED - Red Laser)
  • 5 star 65 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 36 ( 35% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byManoRAW on 01/21/2014

Works for me over 2 years without failures. Simple construction. Excellent laser. Good aluminum material. No any glass-cover materials. Uses AAA batteries. It's really easy of use. UV leds are bright but... UV wavelength didn't shows any watermarks on US Dollars and Belarussian rubles (Under UV blinks only special threads). Can be supplied with defective ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDracoNet on 04/22/2013

In only one handly gadget you will get a bright LED flashlight to walk into darkness, an ultraviolet LED light to find blood rests like CSI.. I was kidding, but you can check your bills if someone try to give you fake money, and a red laser pointer that can reach hundred meters. I think that is an isolated issue, but there is something wrong with the ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bykoteskote on 01/30/2013

precious and valuable flashlight. serves as pueder see different things in the dark with ultraviolet view, and a laser. the flashlight shines a lot, it may well in the dark. comes with ten highly bright LEDs. ultraviolet light shines perfectly distinguish things very well. White dazzles him much. this light, UV lights with 5 LEDs. laser, red, is very ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKarelKadlec on 01/30/2013

I got what I wanted. Classic design. Metal body, o-rings ... Three-in-one for a good price. Button worse quality, must switch between 3 modes. The laser isn't focussed as nice as most pointers. I wonder how much the switch will last because you have to cycle thru all the modes to turn it off. Although it is made out of metal, I am not sure if it is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySilentGuy on 01/14/2013

UV light is pretty strong on full batteries, Laserpointer can be useful as well and you always need flashlights The batterylife does not seem too long and if it starts getting low the light starts getting slowly getting weaker The mode switch button (off->flashlight->uv light->laserpointer->off->...) can be annoying as you have to pass ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysurfsgan on 08/08/2012

Solid torchlight Bright white light UV works on the notes LED laser is bright and able to go a long distance Big. wished it was smaller Material is rough, some areas are rough enough to rub the skin raw. Need to use new or high end batteries. I had thought that it was not working when I put in a used set of batteries that worked on another torchlight ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysmallscorpion on 05/30/2012

Robust switch Relatively strong light. Excellent laser. The parts that screw together are very solid and won't fall apart or rattle. The front grille is only pressed in and can sometimes be pushed out by the internal spring. I had to superglue mine back together. The laser diode isn't attached to the PCB. It's just heatshrinked and pushed through a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjackgriffin on 11/16/2011

-This flashlight is a great combination of different kind of lights so it's great for handlight begginners -AAA batteries can be found easily -The body feels sturdy -Really good price The light quality is not really good but it's not the principal point! It's a mix, not a specific handlight 3 AAA batteries are too much batteries for such lightpower ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydamcab on 08/04/2011

The flashlight is very well constructed, looks shiny and feels solid. Led light is surprisingly brighter than expected. UV light really works, I've tried it on different bills and it does its job well. Laser pointer is very strong, stronger compared to another laser pointer I purchased on DX. No real cons, the product is awesome. Kids and cats will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySimp123 on 06/20/2011

* This flashlight is soooooo strong when you first change the batteries. * Very cheap for such a good quality item. * Made of metal so not likely to be broken by normal use. * The 10 LEDs for the white light is bright, good for camping. * The 5 LEDs for the UV light is also strong but i've seen better. * The Red laser doesn't seem like a laser but more ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections