DX » Community » Reviews » 500mA Car Cigarette Powered USB Adapter/Charger (DC 12V/24V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrapasae on 01/19/2014

Price is the best and quality is enough so is a great purchase. Size is perfect because only the plastic part is out of cigarrate charger hole. Power is enough to charge cell phones but slowly It have a led indicator but is always on. I think would be best if only lights to inform when a device is connected ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMihaT on 09/26/2013

Good build. Voltage is quite precise even if you connect two devices with higher consumption. Connection in the car socket is good. USB connectors in the charger are far enough apart so you can easly plug two USB connectors. Lover spring contact in my charger is not sliding smoothly in and out. But that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykelvinang on 04/29/2013

Appears to output accurately 5V 500mA. Useful as an emergency charger for your smartphone or any device that would charge via a regular computer USB port (this would exclude most tablets but include most smartphones). Device is very well-built. LED light lets you know that it is activated. Not really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMrsRochester on 11/18/2012

Sleek, good-looking and unobtrusive. It just about fits flush in the cigarette lighter socket but has enough of a lip on it to ensure you can remove the unit quite easily. Fantastic build quality which makes the plastic chargers you get with your phone/gps/tablet look cheap and nasty. None that I can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byuncre8d1 on 09/02/2012

this device has a sleek, low profile design that makes it handy when I need it and keeps it out of the way when I don't need it. this adapter supplies enough amperage for everything but my samsung galaxy tab 10.1 (though I have it overclocked, so that causes it to take a little more power). as mentioned ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byheng84 on 12/20/2011

This thing is small.. purpose of it is to charge my iphone but bigger devices such as garmin gps i dont think it will work because the current too low... . i bought this thing and it works wonderfully well.. acts as emergency as well as my phone always runs out of juice this is my new purchase.. but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNNJJHH on 11/23/2011

Excelent adapter. It is really small and feels sturdy. I've had one for more than 2 years and it is still working. Nice red led. Just something to keep in mind. The diameter of the adapter is for US cigarrete lighter slots. I have an european car, which means the slot is wider so the adapter kind of ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMattndmann on 11/10/2011

Very useful product, nice to use it. It don't get too hot when charging my hands free, and mobile phone. Nice design, little product, fits perfectly I think it's good that it charges at 500mah, to don't overload batteries! No cons Maybe it could be some milimeter shorter to fit exactly. Maybe the plastic ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJeroenVW on 07/12/2011

I tested different types of charges from DX, and this one is the smallest USB charger there is at DX. The design (with some aluminum) is nice too. It works great with USB chargable phones and navigation systems. - It could be smaller (shorter). - It gets really hot. But maybe this is by design? - The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOtJonkers on 03/14/2011

This is one of the items that fills me with joy. As a non-smoker the cigarette lighter in my car can now be used at last. - It fits exacty in and the orange power indicator light matches my car's dashboard color. - The specification matches my measurements: delivers 500mA easily at 5.02V. - It is well ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections