DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Dual USB Power Adapter/Charger (100~240V/US Plug)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysaintofhope on 09/08/2013

has 2 usb ports, so i can charge 2 devices while only using 1 power socket 1 amp of power, if you charge only one device with it, it'll charge tons faster not correctly grounded, my Motorola razr has touchscreen issues with this charger, (it charges just fine though) i don't have that problem with the original Motorola charger though, haven't tried ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywilliamj2543 on 08/13/2013

This is honestly the best apple accessory for iDevices. The build quality is great, and it has 2 usb ports! This is great for when you have a limited amount of travel converters. Both USB outlets have a steady power source of 1A, which means that you cannot charge iPads with it. Also its only 4$ which is great. 1A is a bit slow for charging and you ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypitts on 06/25/2013

- It does work with the Ipod Touch or Iphone (Didn't try any classic or nano) - It is smaller than any other with 2 USB ports I've seen. The foldable prongs help for travel too - The price of this is very good since it can charge up to two USB device at the same time At this price, internals must be cheap so there's always a higher risk of failure than ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byEndurance on 04/20/2012

How many of you have resorted to putting a powerstrip in your kitchen so you can charge more than one electronic device at a time? Seriously, I now have a piece of counter space back that used to be a powerstrip so I could charge my phone and ipod at the same time. Life is better now. None Works like it should, 100% reliable for over four months now.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymimura47 on 05/05/2011

very useful if you have gadgets to be charged by USB. for example MP3 players, Cell phones, or any of the USB powered/charged gadgets from this site having 2 USB plugs is nice fold away plug good for making it slightly more compact very useful if your going away and dont have access to a computer to charge your USB device no cons i can think of, charged ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBeAnBeAn on 03/30/2011

-looks good -very useful -very sturdy/well-built -perfect product what else can you ask for. good for charging your phones or psp or anything that uses USB. Just plug and charge! Not really any cons except my prongs were already open in the box and shipping messed up the box but it doesnt matter lo the prdocut was fine. -Retractable metal power prongs.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydxrox on 11/29/2010

- very small and compact for travel - build quality is good - feels solid - does not hog up adjacent outlet so you can still plug in other devices in a double outlet receptacle (North America) - works with my USB powered LED lamp - does not charge my iPod classic and nano (tried several charging cords and both plugs on this item to no avail) - does ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections