DX » Community » Reviews » Mini USB Power Adapter/Charger (100~240V/UK Plug)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCowlick77 on 06/03/2013

A really simple adaptor for use with various devices. I use mine with my mobile phone and an ebook reader and it works just fine. It is also very small, and has a pretty strong and sturdy design, built from quality materials. And not to mention it's price, which is pretty cheap. None that i am aware ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byerraticz on 02/14/2013

When put side by side with the original, you can't really tell what is the difference and as far as I can tell, it works just as well. Tried charging both ipad and iphone and everything charged up just fine with no over heating issues etc. Build quality seems really good for a fraction of the price of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKooldood747 on 02/02/2013

Looks like the original. Build quality is very good for this price. A lot cheaper than the original. It was a bit difficult to pull out of the socket initially but it's ok now. Besides, it's mostly left plugged into the power socket anyway. Not really. Can't find any fault with this product & pricing.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjimbobjoe on 01/16/2013

Didn't think it was possible to get my hands on a plug like this but yet again DX proved me wrong. The item is perfect. Does exactly what it says it does. Will recommend to friends. There are no cons with this item. Works perfectly. Quality was exceptional! Exactly like the iPhone plug! No other thoughts.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychuank on 12/09/2012

I suppose it works as advertised. I measured an output voltage of about 5.2V using my multimeter. Looks and feels like the original Apple charger, compact. The USB socket was a bit tight, and my USB cables had to be pushed in with just that extra bit of effort. Despite this, it didn't damage my cable,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byahjo79 on 08/03/2012

this items is great made with real quality material and it look very in real life and i use it , work very nice on anyone !!!!!!!! works like the one you buy from the apple store but amazingly cheaper. I like how it comes with different colors also. Any USB port and is compatible with all good. Rechargeable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCarmen1405 on 03/18/2012

Tried on my iphone, ipad and ipod and it works perfectly for all devices. Tried this in The UK and in Hong Kong. It wont get hot, maybe a little bit warm. It fits perfectly with the cable and the connector also fits well. I cant find any cons so far. I thought it wont work for the ipad, but it works!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylawyerz on 10/22/2011

Looks great, much smaller than the original charger iphone comes in. Study built, does't feel like it's going to come apart. Lightweight Feels like original. Most importantly, works well without any issues (e.g. charging stops/starts randomly) None really. However, the USB port is slightly lose, which ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhubis on 10/13/2011

+At the first look this charger is beautiful.. because it's made in California actually :) so it has that soft Apple touch if you know what I mean. +Build is sturdy, you feel it is not cheap creaky plastic. +Small size is bonus as well. +It has kinda small grooves at both sides where you hold it with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymrlow81 on 07/06/2011

Its so similar and look alike to the orginial one and i hardly can tell the difference. It also work like the original one. The build quality is impressive. Best part is the price.... its soooo much cheaper than getting it in the Apple shop and does the same function. Its light and easy to carry around ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections