Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Fast charging indeed

posted by hubis on 10/13/2011
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

+At the first look this charger is beautiful.. because it's made in California actually :) so it has that soft Apple touch if you know what I mean.
    +Build is sturdy, you feel it is not cheap creaky plastic.
    +Small size is bonus as well.
    +It has kinda small grooves at both sides where you hold it with your fingers, and this is just awesome tiny detail that helps in usage, better grip when pulling it out of a wall - well thought tiny detail!
    +Fast charging indeed.

Cons:

- Touch screen does not work while the phone (Galaxy S2) is charging.
    I tried with different cable, different battery but no go - the fault is with this charger. This is a shame because otherwise I was already going to advertise it all around my workplace here how superb piece of charger. This "feature" lets it down unfortunately. Or maybe it's just this one piece broken?
    - It came a bit dirty, not huge con anyway :P

Bottomline:

I will consult Dealextreme about this touch screen fault.. but, here we go again :) even it would be a feature I guess no worries because the main purpose it to charge FAST thus you really don't have to touch the phone meanwhile it's charging, right? for example at workplace.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections