DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Cow USB 2.0 4-Port Hub with RGB Light Flashing (White)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMyako on 02/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really cheap, freakin' cute, and it glows with changing-color light. All the usbs function perfectly, althought you have the feeling it have low quality. Luckily, it proved me wrong. Cons:You can't turn off the lights, and can't choose only one color. If you f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShayane on 11/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a nice usb hub, is very useful for those using laptop or desktop with a few USB ports... Its operation is easy, anyone can use it without difficulty. The lights are in random order which becomes interesting...... A gadget that has enchanted many people!!! Cons:No con... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrlow81 on 07/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its cute!! my friend simply love it.... the size is just nice and the lights are a match to it. The build quality is acceptable and all ports are working fine for my item. Cons:I have no idea but this usb port does not support charging Iphone when i plug the cab... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxovox on 03/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good build quality, good quality of plastic and connectors. Nice color lighting. Could be used as a night-light. Also perfectly works as a usb hub :) Better than I thought about it..... Cons:Good for a gift and for your own use. The best for your girlfriend... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections