DX » Community » Reviews » Metal Filer 10-Piece (L614310)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byoolala on 10/22/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Good set of filer, can really file (I do jewellery making and file different kinds of metal with it). Very affordable. Cons:Nothing much, except when it was shipped, the sleeves were taped all around making the sleeves all sticky now that i removed the clear duck tape. c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuuce on 07/20/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:These are fantastic little files that have quite a grit corse feel, i estimate that the ones i received were 120 grit, from feel, in estimation with sandpaper, and they are great for hobbyists, modelers, or people who just need that right size files to fix up t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byisotco on 12/28/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I have been using these for eight months now and they are almost as new. They are pretty durable in my opinion. They are nicely built and I received no defect ones. Nicely rubberized (pvc) handles for better grip and less wear on your skin. Cons:The handle might be a lit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byace-at-mind on 03/09/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The plastic handles are comfortable rubber, not hard plastic. They look nice, and well made. No defects! Should last a while. Much nicer than my $4 set.Cons:Price is higher than some other even cheaper files, but these are actually better files, so no cons. I'm... Read more

0 0
  • posted byButcher9_9 on 01/23/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Nice filing surface (not sure how low it will last ) very useful cheaper than you would get else whereCons:not really any big ones plastic on handles looks like it might not lastOtherThoughts:Bottomline:great files for a reasonable price very usefull Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeeloo on 07/26/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I used these as precision files in a jewelry class, and have loved them ever since. They're great for getting just the edge you're looking for on any surface. Cons:None that I've found.OtherThoughts:Great to be prepared for all shapes and metals.Bottomline:A good set of... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections