DX » Community » Reviews » Premium MotionPlus for Wii Remote (White)
  • 5 star 18 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 26% )
  • 3 star 5 ( 16% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydanielcstock on 06/30/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has good material, it is resistant, fits perfectly on the wii control, it is really reliable, looks exactly as it looks on the website and has never failed since I've bought it. It is perfect for playing tennis games or games in which you use a sword. Cons:Sometimes... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMPrevDx on 03/26/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very Good quality of the product. It has full compatibility with wii remote and Nunchuck. It works perfectly and has the same color as the official wii motion plus adapter. Cons:It is little loose on the remote, but with a Lengthening Protective Silicone Soft Cover Case... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymichel2016 on 01/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I already ordered this motion plus add on for the Wii controller. I ordered a black one and a white one. After removing the white add-on from the Wii controller, a small part broke off. Unfortunatelly, it was one of the clamps that holds the add on in place. Thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymichel2016 on 12/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I received 2 premium MotionPlus for the Wii remotes today. The shipment arrived in good condition, packagin was good. I openend the box, clicked the add-on on the Wii remote, locked it in place with the slider and tried to play Wii Sports Resort, which needs a m... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymmmaaarrrkkk on 11/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This product works really well, the connection into the base of the wiimote is firm and doesn't seem lit it is going to fall out. The lock into the bottom of the wiimote works well also. Price is great, product is of good quality. Cons:None. Would definitely r... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjvalenciaf on 10/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:motion plus very good, fits well the original control, lightweight, proven with good results. Cons:material is plastic, it could break force when handling, so far no problem. OtherThoughts:is highly recommended to other people who love video games especially Wii console... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytfikki on 05/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good quality. It has full compatibility with wii remotes and nunchucks. Color matches genuine wii remote (white). Cons:Lock switch doesn't "click", like original motion plus does. OtherThoughts:I used it with both genuine wii remote, snakebyte and goigame - this... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHitsugan on 05/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works perfectly. You just need to plug it in, lock it and start using it. Easy like that. Every game that I tested works fine with this one. A great alternative if don't want to buy Nintendo's official Motion Plus. The plug is very tight so I didn't have troub... Read more

0 0
  • posted byonslinneke on 03/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:this is a very cheap wii add-on, useful to have because they are obligatory for playing Sports Resort. . Cons:One of the two motionplus blocks I ordered doesn't quite work right. . OtherThoughts:Having already ditched the original packaging, Claiming warranty with DX and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJACHIN42 on 03/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Cheap - Fits perfectly - It does what is suppoused to do. Cons:- The connector has a tendention to move, so it doesn't seem to be very durable. However, It's just inserted most of the time. So it's not a very big con. - I think that it also likes to discalibrate, but... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections