DX » Community » Reviews » Premium MotionPlus for Wii Remote (White)
Customer’s impression:
good muito bom Just like the original Not best plastic mal Embalage
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9302095 on 07/12/2015

Pros: Good, easy to use. Cons: the plastic is not the best quality, the lock function is a little hard.

Motion plus for wii remote Motion plus for wii remote Motion plus for wii remote Motion plus for wii remote

Impression:good,Not best plastic;

0 0 0

• posted by9333061 on 05/14/2015

llego aplastada la caja y tardo mucho en llegar pero funciona bien y no llego dañado deverian de mejorar su metodos de embalaje

Impression:económica después de la opción de mercado,mal Embalage ;

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 02/08/2015

Esse dispositivo serve para melhorar os movimentos do controle, se encaixa perfeitamente. Recomendo.

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted byTrentonTT on 09/29/2014

Pros: Easy to attach to Wii Remote, no problems with connectivity. Works perfectly with Skyward Sword. Cons: none so far. Other thoughts: Domestic options to purchase this device are limited, so the fact that the price is as low as it is for perfect functionality and free shipping is terrific.

Impression:inexpensive after market option;

0 0 0

• posted byhelintonhell on 04/09/2015

Pros: cheap, like the original, it work on any game that need motion plus, came in a box withs a case of plastic and a little bag, that i think helps maintain the product in good shape Cons: I don't know if its nromal, but it sometimes get a little loose, making loose signal with the wii but you... Read more

ITs cheap and do what it has to do ITs cheap and do what it has to do ITs cheap and do what it has to do ITs cheap and do what it has to do ITs cheap and do what it has to do

Impression:Just like the original;

0 0 0

• posted bydanielcstock on 06/30/2014

It has good material, it is resistant, fits perfectly on the wii control, it is really reliable, looks exactly as it looks on the website and has never failed since I've bought it. It is perfect for playing tennis games or games in which you use a sword. Sometimes is a bit difficult to remove it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMPrevDx on 03/26/2014

Very Good quality of the product. It has full compatibility with wii remote and Nunchuck. It works perfectly and has the same color as the official wii motion plus adapter. It is little loose on the remote, but with a Lengthening Protective Silicone Soft Cover Case it is steady. I have tested it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymichel2016 on 01/02/2014

I already ordered this motion plus add on for the Wii controller. I ordered a black one and a white one. After removing the white add-on from the Wii controller, a small part broke off. Unfortunatelly, it was one of the clamps that holds the add on in place. This happened about a week after I it.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymichel2016 on 12/10/2013

I received 2 premium MotionPlus for the Wii remotes today. The shipment arrived in good condition, packagin was good. I openend the box, clicked the add-on on the Wii remote, locked it in place with the slider and tried to play Wii Sports Resort, which needs a motion plus controller. The add-on a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymmmaaarrrkkk on 11/01/2013

This product works really well, the connection into the base of the wiimote is firm and doesn't seem lit it is going to fall out. The lock into the bottom of the wiimote works well also. Price is great, product is of good quality. None. Would definitely recommend this to friends. I Have not yet a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere