Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvmendelis on 08/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very useful tool for keeping your plants healthy . Easy to use, easy to read from scale. Probe is long enough for all pots. Just a note - do not keep it in the soil , once you measure the moisture take it out or it will not show correct measurement after some... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPeperoncino on 12/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works fine so far but i have not tested it in different environments. Nice big LCD screen. Cons:None so far but the frog isn´t all that beautifull in design and mold/decoration quality. Its a little larger than i expected from the fotos. OtherThoughts:I think its mor... Read more

1 0
  • posted bya486shevtsov on 08/28/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very easy to determine when watering flowers - No need for battery. - Beautiful! Cons:not found yet OtherThoughts:I bought 3 items. Because it is very necessary for me! Especially when my wife decides to visit her mother for 1-2 weeks! :)) Then I have to monitor the p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycleverfox on 01/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is very easy to use it, just put in the soil and you're good to go. It is easy to read the scale from distance. No need for battery. Green color looks good next to the plants Cons:Does not work with Orchids because thy are not grown in pure soil :( OtherThoughts:Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygundulas on 10/16/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cute Accurate Easy to use Cons:Sometimes they are difficult to read from farther away as the glass can fog. OtherThoughts:The item is a real gem. If you like the frog asthetic, it is even a nice little addition to the garden. I need to keep a carefull eye on the water l... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygargoyle26 on 08/31/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:i realy like this thing...it helps monitering the water needed for each plant. i tend to over water the poor plants...so it helps. it looks cool Cons:its not built so well, i recomend that u should super glue the metal prob to the plastic in advance, and glue... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycookieinc on 01/18/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Really easy to use, just stick it in the soil - Doesn't require any batteries - Long probe is perfect for probing Cons:- Frog could be cuter, but overall I am still satisfied with cuteness level OtherThoughts:On the back of the box there is a big list of different pla... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections