Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHalkandiri on 12/16/2013

Perfecta para todo. Yo la uso en filatelia, numismática, manualidades, trabajos de electrónica... Gran aumento y buena definición. Buena compra, muy recomendable. Quizás es algo pesada, pero la verdad es que si queremos disfrutar de una lente de calidad, ésta debe ser pesada.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byerkanD on 12/12/2013

The pros of this product greatly overcome the cons in my opinion. It is manufactured with a nice sturdy quality and good feel in my hands. The product description pretty much is accurate and the product lives up to that. I have used mine for about 3 weeks now and it is working flawlessly. I am concerned ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymajstorN on 02/22/2013

Very useful gadget if you want to observe objects from up close. Great for exploring small things you can not clearly see with the naked eye. Very good as an educational tool if you want to see how small objects really look. Pretty sharp edges of the ring holding the lens. In extreme cases, you could ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bypietheinde26e on 02/10/2013

- Great price, costs more than triple in my country - It really magnifies the letters in the paper and books. - The handle feels cheap, I hope it'll last long. - The packaging could be better. It was a thin cardboard box, which was ruined by shipping. Not great for gift. - Some sharp edges. Maybe you ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections