Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyarash on 04/27/2012

It grabs the iphone really good, the iphone will never Slip out. It looks great, almost no extra plastics. The box was all warped when i got it but the parts did not get damaged. If you try to eject the iphone by pulling it forward(wrong way) it may keep the device backcover since it grabs it so strong.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySignalPower on 10/18/2011

The holder is fairly good quality, and well worth the price. It's easy to use, and sticks well to the windshield (when cleaned properly before attaching the suction cup). The mount will shake some, and the arm was a little short in my car (Saab 900S). This results in the phone located in the middle of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarierammelaar on 04/29/2011

Great stand, high quality, sturdy but still flexible (even after almost a year!) and a good suction cup. Your iPhone is held in place very well and it really can't fall out. All the holes are still free so it can be charged. Also, it can be turned so you have your navigation in landscape mode. None, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRayza57 on 02/18/2011

Great price The Suction cup is a very secure piece The phone is a very snug fit in the bracket and it has never moved when I have been driving and I have done quite a few kms with the phone in the unit The belt clip and the clip that sits ontop of the phone when it is in the bracket both broke within ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfuriatti on 01/24/2011

Built in high quality hard plastic, with good durability. Sucker strong, very reliable. The price also is certainly very attractive. Unfortunately, my phone is a little thicker than the iphone, and I could not fit it into the holder. The belt clip is kinda hard, but nothing too bad. I could unscrew the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzimi1975 on 12/20/2010

Very good Product. Works very well and give you the ideal solution as a car windshield holder for your Iphone. It is very flexible and its handling is very usefull.It gives you the flexibilty to change it in different directions and. Additional it is very stable and has a very good quality of plastic.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvickiho on 08/03/2010

Sturdy and solidly-built, this was of higher quality than I expected. The arm and swivel joints are firm and it grips the phone tightly to prevent it from falling. It grips the phone a little "too" tightly, in the sense that when I take the phone out of the holder I worry a little that I may ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrodflash on 05/10/2010

Nice stand for iPhone. It fits exactly the 3G and 3GS models. It's very steady even when the car is shaking on a ride. Have some velvet points on the back to protect the silver paint of the iPhone. The plastic is rubberized. When correclty positionated you can use your GPS on horizontal or vertical position ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhectormtz on 04/07/2010

It is very solid when holding the glass of the car, besides that the subject itself very strongly but without damaging the iphone which is the most important thing. It is very useful when you use it with any GPS system because it replaces. Besides having camera and phone. I forgot to mention that is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjurkey on 01/23/2010

First of all it is very solid, holds the iphone very good and there is absolutely nothing wobbling. It holds the iphone just as it is. You can also use this to attach your belt, but i would never carry my iphone in this way, it would be stolen. Anyway, for this price the holder is perfect, very stable ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections