DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Leather Case with Securing Strap for Iphone 2G/3G/3GS (Brown/Black)
  • 5 star 13 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRobertDutchman on 01/13/2014

Great protective leather case for the iPhone 3Gs, looks very good as well. It is decently built, and lasted about a year for me, which is a very long time for a case that is this cheap. the strap inside to get the phone out works very well After about a half year it started to tear down at the sides. It was'nt really intrusive on the looks of the case ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywheelchairman on 10/09/2013

This case is light and endurable. My LG optimus one fits in well and doesn't come out unintentionaly. Thanks to its simple construction, you can repair it easily when something goes wrong with it. As I have possessed three of these already I can tell, that the velcro is used up quite quickly (in about a month of regular usage). But still my phone holds ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAurora289 on 04/10/2013

Good looking and quality product to protect and store my phone. Price is as always good deal here at DX. One side of the stitching at the very top of the case came loose from daily usage. I just used a lighter to fix it, so it is brand new again. :) I received a black colour case and the embossing is not as prominent as pictured. But does not compromise ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywheelchairman on 01/10/2013

The pros are quite obvious - the thing is cheap. You can get very similar products in my country for 4x the price. The quality is good for the price. The case fits for a wide range of mainstream phones. After a week the stitching went loose and started to unthread and I had to fix it with a glue. (Works fine now.) The velcro went weak after about 2 ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymulder82 on 10/25/2012

I received a black iPhone case. The quality is really good. The leather, although not real, feels soft and is of a high quality. The outside has a trendy texture embossed on the front, and the inside is soft and protective for ou iPhone. the stitching and the lining is really good. It doesn't fall apart like other cheap leather covers. The case is easy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjamescanon on 10/09/2012

This case is very stylish and very cheap for the quality. The pull out strap is extremely convinient as removing your phone without it would mean trying to squease it out like toothpaste or risk dropping it. The pull out strap could be a little shorter to give a more snug fit, but this can be forgiven as it is trying to be universal over several devices.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHelgoland on 09/20/2012

This product does just what it says it will. It protects your phone and secure it with a strap over the top opening. For this price I expected something that would go apart after a few days, but it is still in one piece, many months after getting it. The pattern in front is classic, and no one could guess this was bought at the price I bought it for.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycanaman on 07/20/2012

Beautifull.. Similar to leather... Clean design... Don't expect to much duration... Mine is about 4 months and the little upper border start to get out, but the synthetic leather is ok until now. note that I use in pocket of jeans - that is very tight and may help to decrease the duration of this... Is so cheap that you can buy some... Maybe you can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhartsmar on 09/05/2011

After using this for well over 6 months it still looks like new. This actually surprised me since I certainly didn't expect that based on the price. The strap is also a great addition to it which I'm surprised isn't on more of these kinds of cases. Actually, I would like it just a little bit better without the circlepattern on it, but hey... Minor details.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byredkop on 08/19/2011

Good quality built and my iPhone 3GS fits snugly in the case. Case is also quite well put together. Threading seems to be of good quality. For the price, definately no complaints. It's not leather as mentioned and the Velcro could be of slightly better quality. Get it if you need a case for your iPhone. Same quality bought here costs 2 to 3 times more.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections