DX » Community » Reviews » LCD Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for Nokia E71
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byabicair on 09/21/2012

Protects your phone from scratches and cover with perfection the screen area. People don't say that exist a film covering the screen! Sometimes i have to look twice! Hard to apply to your device. Easy to scratch. Mine is a mess, diferent from my Ipod cover. It's only better than nothing for screen protection.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJohnBlack on 09/07/2010

Price = ok For the quality supplied I think the price is fair. The screen protector isn't great but the price won't bankrupt you Usefulness = ok It protects you E71 screen. Thats about it. Ease-of-use The screen protector can be easily applied. I did have a problem with the sticker labeled "2". It didn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybramsmits on 07/21/2010

Nice and thin screen protector, easily applies without getting air bubbles stuck under it and seems to stick well. Effective cleaning cloth. could do with slightly harder outer surface, didn't take long to get first minor scratch on it. Fits well on my E72 with only a slight unprotected edge along the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections