DX » Community » Reviews » LCD Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for Nokia E71
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byabicair on 09/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Protects your phone from scratches and cover with perfection the screen area. People don't say that exist a film covering the screen! Sometimes i have to look twice! Cons:Hard to apply to your device. Easy to scratch. Mine is a mess, diferent from my Ipod cover. It's on... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohnBlack on 09/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Price = ok For the quality supplied I think the price is fair. The screen protector isn't great but the price won't bankrupt you Usefulness = ok It protects you E71 screen. Thats about it. Cons:Ease-of-use The screen protector can be easily applied. I did have... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybramsmits on 07/21/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice and thin screen protector, easily applies without getting air bubbles stuck under it and seems to stick well. Effective cleaning cloth. Cons:could do with slightly harder outer surface, didn't take long to get first minor scratch on it. OtherThoughts:Fits w... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections