DX » Community » Reviews » 3.6V~16V 925mA Constant Current LED Driver Board for Cree and SSC LEDs (4-pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySignaller86 on 01/25/2013

This driver is very convenient and easy to use. Having soldering skills you can customize it for LEDs with different currents (by changing the resistor R2). All elements works in extreme conditions , so it is not recommended use it on maximum current. Also on pcb are missing some input and output capacitors ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byctraney on 11/14/2012

These are a steal! four drivers for under 7 dollars...you can't beat that. I haven't used any of these yet, but have a friend who has and recommended them to me so i stocked up while they were available. That's less than two dollars per driver. nice! can't think of any cons yet, other than the fact that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMachete on 01/10/2012

They work, have proper efficiency and come to a fair price. The simple layout makes it easy to tweak the driver for your specific application. There is Gold plating on the battery terminals, which helps your light to work flawless. It fits lots of Flashlight shells and modules sold on dx. The small size ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvegasf6 on 02/07/2011

17mm useful size. Decent buck driver probably utilizing ax2002 IC (its etched out, but appears similar to others I have at least in package size) Leads already attached. D1 is running near maximum rating. Prefer a 2:1 safety factor. Have tested this from 3.3 to 8.6V for about an hour now. From 4.2V up ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byroyfellows on 08/06/2010

One of the best and most versatile drivers on the Internet. By changing the resistors R5 and R1 (requires expert soldering skills) the outputs can be changed, such as 1.46 amps output for max drive on R5 XPG. Beware design changes on diffeent batches, but here is guide for current issue. R5 = 0.47 ohms,... Read more

2 0 5

• posted byDMoneyTT on 05/04/2009

This is easily the best driver upgrade that I have done so far. I swapped the pitiful 100mAh driver from my 1 watt DX bike light with a zongshen LED for this driver and an R2. I was blown away at the results. I was hesitant to try a 1000mAh driver with the factory heatsinking, so the 800mAh's offered ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byB2eze on 12/07/2008

-Good performance, easy to solder and since the leads are soldered upon receipt,easy to verify correct wiring! Although I replace the tiny leads with 22 ga. teflon stranded wire. I guess I have used at least 2 dozen in 3 X and 4 X "D" alkaline cell maglite mods driving one Cree XR-E Q5 per ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykangoeroes on 12/05/2008

1. Great price 2. Build quality is good enough 3. Very compact 4. Does what it is made for: to drive a LED with constant current instead of constant voltage + resistor (draw your batteries empty and save money instead of throwing them away half full) 1. Output current not adjustable 2. Very thin leads ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfishmarket on 11/01/2008

cheap, easy to use, fit various installation position well (i used it for flash light and table light, still experimenting it with counter top light). It works well with SKU 1445 (SSC P4 Z-LED). order took so long (more than two months). Solding jobs on those SMDs are pretty poor. However the circuit ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySkUG123 on 10/17/2008

Exactly what i was looking for, great for custom builds /upgrades Does exactly what it says on the tin give or take a few percent (they do not come in a tin but all clattering about in deal extremes lovely red "don't panic" bubble wrap) none! nada! zip! zero! zilch! not one! okay maybe one.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections