DX » Community » Reviews » Mini DVI Male to HDMI Female Adapter Cable (10CM)
  • 5 star 13 ( 87% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 13% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKLcoolboi on 12/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- does what it needs to do - the price was good - good alternative to the official apple adapter - comes with a plastic cap to protect the DVI end Cons:- feels like it's made of cheap plastic - looks like it's made of cheap plastic - the little display icon on t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhflink on 02/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Doesn't get much easier than this. You take the thing from the packet, put it to the port and connect a HDMI cable. Then atleast my macbook automaticly switched on the output to my TV Cons:The build quality could be a bit better. The connection is a bit tight... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystefanlaza on 01/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks and feels good, connectors are ok, looks solid , plastic cap for protection , plastic is white colored , setup very easy Cons:a bit crude the cable connecting the two parts , plastic a bit cheap may crack easly OtherThoughts:overall for that price a good p... Read more

0 1
  • posted byjsrsg on 01/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:None because it is not working with my 2008 macbook. Cons:Not working with my 2008 macbook since I'd got it. My macbook just blink when I try to detect the display but nothing was display on my external monitor with the HDMI cable attached. OtherThoughts:Was thinking if... Read more

3 0
  • posted bykviktor1982 on 12/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works like a charm with my MacBook White. The quality is very good. I get full 1080p resolution on my LED TV. Perfect at all. Cons:None OtherThoughts:A very good article, and usefull to connect my MacBook with the LCD TV. Note: works with mini dvi port on the la... Read more

1 0
  • posted byandben on 12/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The adapter comes packaged in a nice plastic bag. The quality is very good. Adapter works as supposed and it doesn't feel plastic at all. - Works like a charm ! - Build quality is nice - Great for presentations, picture quality is really awesome, better than m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiBoss on 12/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Work perfectly as advertised; excellent quality for the money. Cons:Picture excellent but no sound transmitted with my old MacBook (issue with the hardware and not the cable). This small problem was solved by using a 3.5mm Audio Jack (Male) to RCA Audio Converter (DX it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStaszR on 11/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Built pretty good. Fits in MacBook (white mid-2007) Price is much better than original Apple's Cons:Doest not support sound, I only get a picture on my HD-TV, but no sound, the sound kept coming from my MacBook built-in speakers, had to buy extra cables to get sound too.... Read more

0 1
  • posted bypremisa1984 on 09/23/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works perfectly with my Mac and its cheap. Thats all I expect from a cable! Cons:Its cheap, and it looks cheap. Package is also very simple. But, for me, its not a problem. OtherThoughts:Really useful if you have a TV near you iMac or you own a Macbook. Especially if y... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypedronicoli on 08/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Awsome build, better than actual apple adapter! works flawless, great way to hook your macbook to a HD flatscreen tv! i hook it yo my 32inches and watch movies in 720p (since my MB cant output 1080p) Cons:None i could Notice OtherThoughts:this was much better... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections