DX » Community » Reviews » Mini DVI Male to HDMI Female Adapter Cable (10CM)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyrouel on 12/27/2013

The adapter does not require too much steps to work: just plug on the Macbook and the HMDI cable and it will recognize your monitor. The image is great, and works here on 1080dpi on my 24" TV. The price is very low, especially compared to the ones here in my country. The cable is short and not very ... Read more

Packaging Cable Plugged

0 0 0

• posted byacermen on 12/16/2013

Genial por el precio que tiene. Me ha funcionado perfectamente en el macBook del 2008 (blanco). Ahora ya puedo ver cualquier contenido en el televisor. Eso si, no transmite audio, es sólo DVI. Dudo que el original de apple, costando bastante más, sea mucho mejor. Este hace el servicio perfectamente.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKLcoolboi on 12/02/2013

- does what it needs to do - the price was good - good alternative to the official apple adapter - comes with a plastic cap to protect the DVI end - feels like it's made of cheap plastic - looks like it's made of cheap plastic - the little display icon on the end looks blurry and pixelated, adds to the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychicmusic on 10/22/2013

The quality is good for the price. To my eyes the adapter is correct. Doesn't work with Apple MacBook 5,2 "Core 2 Duo 2.0 13" (White-09) and OS X 10.7.5. When I connect the adapter with the HDMI cable on TV shows "No Signal". I think that the problem is the not original adapter and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byXusso on 08/09/2013

You can't get this wrong! Great price, works as advertised. Bought this to connect my Macbook 13"mid 2008 to my Philips TV through HDMI and everything works perfectly. Came with a nice looking package. I haven't found so far any cons apart for the very snug fit on the connector. This item is at ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLiotar on 07/09/2013

no se encuentran en los macstore y menos ahora, y la realidad es que sirve, y anda muy bien, se ve muy bien, y te permite ver peliculas sin mayores adaptadores. Es muy recomendable, calsa perfecto y es muy barata los materiales no son lo mejor, pero mas que nada proque le cuesta entrar a la maquina, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhflink on 02/09/2013

Doesn't get much easier than this. You take the thing from the packet, put it to the port and connect a HDMI cable. Then atleast my macbook automaticly switched on the output to my TV The build quality could be a bit better. The connection is a bit tight and it looks like it doesn't go all the way to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystefanlaza on 01/26/2013

Looks and feels good, connectors are ok, looks solid , plastic cap for protection , plastic is white colored , setup very easy a bit crude the cable connecting the two parts , plastic a bit cheap may crack easly overall for that price a good purchase , saved money and still it does what it's expected ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byjsrsg on 01/16/2013

None because it is not working with my 2008 macbook. Not working with my 2008 macbook since I'd got it. My macbook just blink when I try to detect the display but nothing was display on my external monitor with the HDMI cable attached. Was thinking if the part that I have gotten is faulty but the freight ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bykviktor1982 on 12/04/2012

Works like a charm with my MacBook White. The quality is very good. I get full 1080p resolution on my LED TV. Perfect at all. None A very good article, and usefull to connect my MacBook with the LCD TV. Note: works with mini dvi port on the late MacBooks. However the new Aluminum MacBooks have a mini ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections