DX » Community » Reviews » Mini DisplayPort DP Male to VGA Female Adapter Cable (10CM)
Customer’s impression:
GENIAL Great price Very nice product Usable but hex nuts too deep
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythamsy on 12/18/2014

Pros: Much cheaper than original and works well Cons: The two hex nuts of the converter are too deep in, VGA connector screw almost can't screw in Bottomline: Apart from the hex nuts set too deep, this is an excellent product for its price Read more

Impression:Great price, but hex nuts too deep;

0 0 0

• posted bycleberok on 12/14/2014

Pros: is better than many adapters already bought in Brazil. Cons: nothing for now Read more

Impression:Very nice product;

0 0 0

• posted byhrigteri on 12/10/2014

Pros: It works on mini DisplayPort and Thunderbolt. Great quality, feels solid and looks good. Cons: this is not a MVP, so it took almost 2 months before it arrived. SKU 27603 is the same and is MVP, so if you are in a hurry better order that one. I am very happy with this adapter. It looks like the ... Read more

Impression:Looks like the original;

0 0 0

• posted byedgarfur on 12/04/2014

Pros: El producto es excelente y a un muy buen precio, lo recomiendo ampliamente. Contras: Hasta el momento ninguna, es excelente. Read more

Impression:GENIAL,Usable;

0 0 0

• posted by7nexuser on 11/28/2014

I tested this with a macBookPro and several external displays a video projector. Works just fine. No difference in functionality comparing with a original apple adapter which came bundled with my Mac. With this price this is a good buy. Read more

Impression:Very nice product;

0 0 0

• posted bymdjekic on 07/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: Image quality is good, there is no loss or anything, you just plug your monitor in and it will work. I was expecting issues but it's working like a charm, as long as you're not jerking the cable or something. Cons: Sometimes,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylukadjokic on 05/09/2014

Excellent built quality, and very close to the original product. Works perfectly! Nothing really special, maybe the cable is a little too long for me, but it depends on the setup it is being used. As a perfectionist I found irritating that the ports are flipped, when you plug it in the MacBook and the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byminellileonardo on 03/09/2014

Great cable, I used it for everything. Can I connect my DELL XPS laptop on EPSON multimedia projector with no trouble. The connection made is Display Port (laptop) to VGA (projector). No resolution problems, works fine with the extended desktop, duplicated desktop, etc. None to report. I'm using it since.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTimofruytier on 01/18/2014

Great product! You can add a screen, tv or beamer to your macbook due a VGA cable. With the settings from your macbook you can clone or extent your screen. Really useful for presentations in school or at work. There are also hdmi adapters available at dx. Make sure you order one of them also! No cons ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymardann on 01/04/2014

works as labled- good valeu for price. build quality is fair enough, and opperation is smooth- Plug-n'-Play. a recommended addition. non so far. resolution comes out low on VGA side (around 800px), but that could be a config issue with my laptop. packaging had no labeling or instructions on it. lacks ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections