DX » Community » Reviews » Mini DisplayPort DP Male to VGA Female Adapter Cable - White (10cm)
Customer’s impression:
Good product Good price Great product Satisfied Great price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCLEZIOCAMPOS on 05/02/2017

Impression:Good price;

gostei muito funciona bem e uso a muito no dia a dia comprei mais

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byCLEZIOCAMPOS on 05/02/2017

Impression:Great product;

funcionou perfeitamento acabei comprando mais no dia seguinte

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjoseph3 on 04/26/2017

Impression:Good price,Good product;

I ordered two of these as they are priced cheaply enough. One of them was working perfectly, but the second was dead on arrival. DX.com was kind enough to send a replacement immediately. These adapters are quite simple to use and they look very nice considering the price. They look the same as... Read more

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byZanoT on 03/31/2017

Impression:Good price,Good product,Great product;

Prós: Adaptador muito bem feito de boa qualidade e encaixa facilmente e resolução muito boa Contras: nenhum contra sobre o produto.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjoseph3 on 03/28/2017

Impression:Good price,Good product,Great product;

Bought this adapter because it looks nice as compared to others. Adapters of this type are all usually reliable anyway, without much of a difference in performance, so the appearance makes the difference here. It looks like it would fit with an Apple setup, and of course, works just as expected.... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byRichardPieters on 01/13/2017

Impression:Good product;

My new laptop doesn't have a vga port. As most meeting rooms I use have screens or beamers with vga I would not be able to use these anymore without this nice gadget. Good quality and easy to use. Not expensive. Have not found these in local stores. Recommended

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAaten on 12/13/2016

it's very lightweight but feels solid. Working with it for a few day's now and the screen quality is as good as the original which was shipped with the notebook.

5 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bykarldink on 09/29/2016

Works perfectly on my MacBook Pro Late-2013 model, at 1920x1080 resolution.

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymcmulan on 04/30/2016

Très bon rapport qualité prix Fonctionne très bien Utilisé pour un eyefinity 3x19"

Mini DisplayPort mâle vers VGA Femelle Mini DisplayPort mâle vers VGA Femelle Mini DisplayPort mâle vers VGA Femelle Mini ** mâle vers VGA Femelle

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymbjor on 03/06/2016

I'm happy with it. It looks nice, the price was good, the quality appears to be acceptable. Shipping time wasn't excellent but acceptable and free of charge, so great. Working. Good choice.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere