Wish
DX » Community » Reviews » Mini DisplayPort DP Male to VGA Female Adapter Cable - White (10cm)
Customer’s impression:
Good product Good price Great product Satisfied Great price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byanjo0511 on 02/02/2018

Impression:Great product;

It was exactly what i needed, I wanted this to connect to connect my computer to an external monitor which i did and it workds perfectly

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bypaomoo0 on 12/08/2017

Impression:Good price,Good product,Great product;

Pros:very good price and free shipping. And no problem with the quality. I have test it on my monitor and it works just like it is. Cons: Not found yet.

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byCLEZIOCAMPOS on 05/02/2017

Impression:Good price;

gostei muito funciona bem e uso a muito no dia a dia comprei mais

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byCLEZIOCAMPOS on 05/02/2017

funcionou perfeitamento acabei comprando mais no dia seguinte

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjoseph3 on 04/26/2017

Impression:Good price,Good product;

I ordered two of these as they are priced cheaply enough. One of them was working perfectly, but the second was dead on arrival. DX.com was kind enough to send a replacement immediately. These adapters are quite simple to use and they look very nice considering the price. They look the same as... Read more

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byZanoT on 03/31/2017

Prós: Adaptador muito bem feito de boa qualidade e encaixa facilmente e resolução muito boa Contras: nenhum contra sobre o produto.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjoseph3 on 03/28/2017

Bought this adapter because it looks nice as compared to others. Adapters of this type are all usually reliable anyway, without much of a difference in performance, so the appearance makes the difference here. It looks like it would fit with an Apple setup, and of course, works just as expected.... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byRichardPieters on 01/13/2017

Impression:Good product;

My new laptop doesn't have a vga port. As most meeting rooms I use have screens or beamers with vga I would not be able to use these anymore without this nice gadget. Good quality and easy to use. Not expensive. Have not found these in local stores. Recommended

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAaten on 12/13/2016

Impression:Good price,Good product;

it's very lightweight but feels solid. Working with it for a few day's now and the screen quality is as good as the original which was shipped with the notebook.

5 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bykarldink on 09/29/2016

Works perfectly on my MacBook Pro Late-2013 model, at 1920x1080 resolution.

3 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere