DX » Community » Reviews » Mini DisplayPort DP Male to VGA Female Adapter Cable (10CM)
Customer’s impression:
Good product Great product Good price Satisfied Great price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byerik.fonseca on 08/31/2015

Fair value Nice product

Impression:Good price,Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byJoaquinAlegre on 08/05/2015

pro: no es muy grande, conectas y funciona, no mucho para decir. cons: el plástico parece no muy resistente, pero no parece que se va a romper al conectarlo. Por el precio esta perfecto, otras alternativas en Argentina son muy costosas.

Impression:Good price,Good product,Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byHendrickBrian on 07/29/2015

Bom produto, porém achei um pouco caro comparando com 'Mini DisplayPort to HDMI'. Mas funciona bem. Good product, but I found it quite expensive compared to 'Mini DisplayPort to HDMI'. But it works well.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted by9493427 on 07/10/2015

I am not able to swtich back and forth from my PC to my console

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byboppra on 06/19/2015

Work well

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byisaacgtji on 06/13/2015

The connector works perfect with my macbook pro 2019 mid and 3 models of Dell. The only problem that i had is the plastic assembly between the display port and the wire is a little bit weak; and whit the normal movement those parts are separated but it is working.

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byfektr on 06/04/2015

Good price/quality ratio, the adaptor does its job and it has worked pretty well so far. Buy with trust!

Impression:Good product,Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted bynoreplay on 05/27/2015

pros: great quality and finish.It does exactly the same as the original apple. but with the price much cheaper and affordable.I recommend it to everyone. Cons: It's good to watch out kinks in the cable because it seems to be more fragile than the apple.

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byfabiodt on 05/11/2015

Its very good for the price you pay (tacking in consideration that the same adapter cost over USD25 in a apple store).

Impression:Good price,Good product;

0 0 0

• posted by9322719 on 04/27/2015

Sice jsem si musela počkat, než balíček obletí zmeměkouli, ale když porovnám cenu, výkon a kvalitu, tak mohu jen jásat. Jde o blbej malej kabýlek, který mi udělal radost hlavně sou cenou. Děkuji moc.

Impression:Dobrý produkt,Skvělý produkt;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere