DX » Community » Reviews » Mini DisplayPort DP Male to VGA Female Adapter Cable (10CM)
  • 5 star 18 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymdjekic on 07/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: Image quality is good, there is no loss or anything, you just plug your monitor in and it will work. I was expecting issues but it's working like a charm, as long as you're not jerking the cable or something. Cons: Sometimes, if you play with the cable the connection can deter.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylukadjokic on 05/09/2014

Excellent built quality, and very close to the original product. Works perfectly! Nothing really special, maybe the cable is a little too long for me, but it depends on the setup it is being used. As a perfectionist I found irritating that the ports are flipped, when you plug it in the MacBook and the VGA cable into the adapter, the adapter shows it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byminellileonardo on 03/09/2014

Great cable, I used it for everything. Can I connect my DELL XPS laptop on EPSON multimedia projector with no trouble. The connection made is Display Port (laptop) to VGA (projector). No resolution problems, works fine with the extended desktop, duplicated desktop, etc. None to report. I'm using it since... well... 2011! And it never accused problems.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTimofruytier on 01/18/2014

Great product! You can add a screen, tv or beamer to your macbook due a VGA cable. With the settings from your macbook you can clone or extent your screen. Really useful for presentations in school or at work. There are also hdmi adapters available at dx. Make sure you order one of them also! No cons at all. For the price, and now with discount, you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymardann on 01/04/2014

works as labled- good valeu for price. build quality is fair enough, and opperation is smooth- Plug-n'-Play. a recommended addition. non so far. resolution comes out low on VGA side (around 800px), but that could be a config issue with my laptop. packaging had no labeling or instructions on it. lacks an audio exit non. adapter came with small plastic ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCubytus on 07/26/2013

Sturdily built, excellent finish and plug fit. Other screen is automatically recognized when plugged in, at the correct resolution. Bigger than the original Apple converter. Indispensable for presentations as, opposite to what Apple seems to think, VGA-based projectors are still much more common than DVI, or let alone, HDMI ones. Can be used also as ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysscele on 05/23/2013

Great product. Very good build quality. I have original Apple adapter, not VGA but HDMI. Comparing each other (build quality, cable, plastic...) I can't find differences. Only this one is without Apple logo, but I will live with that :) No cons at all. Very satisfied with product. Immediately after connecting my monitor to my MacBook Pro i got picture.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheLivingOne on 04/27/2013

This adapter just does the job. I initially ordered a $9 version but it was DOA. During DX replacement process I decided to add a few bucks to replace it with the more expensive version. This one works like a charm without any issues. We're using it to connect Mac Book Pro and Mac Book Air to a VGA projector. None so far. There's no reason to overpay ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheDreammaster on 02/17/2013

- Impressively well built, seems like an original one. - Works as expected and the image quality given is good. - The white material is the same white like original Apple products - Works well with Thunderbolts-enabled Macs - It's a little bulkier than other adapters available on DX - Although it's not really a con, the cable on the device is a little ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrickshido84 on 11/27/2012

This is a excelente product. I have shopped this product and I very happy and satisfied with this product. The quality of the material is very good. The flexibility is middle-hard, but is sufficient to use. The image quality is excelente, the same of original apple product. The price is a another excelente feature! I saved approximately 3x of money.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections