DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Cree Reflector Module Set (no emitter)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPotstada on 12/12/2012

Solid aluminium, reflector looks fine and threads are in good shape. Smooth spot, i think it's perfect for a Flashlight (just tried with a normal light bulb...reason see @cons). Comes with springs to mount easily a circuit board for flashlights. I orderd the CREE-emitter as shown on the picture on a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaadcow on 05/21/2010

Solid aluminum, has just about everything you need except the emitter and circuit board. Threads are in good shape, seem like they'll hold up. Make them in different sizes, so that you can have custom drop-ins! More sizes definitely a must! I believe it's 26.5mm? If that's the size you need, buy it. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byecotack on 02/17/2009

The price is great for such a good reflector. Cree LEDs such as the P4 and Q5 on a 14mm base fit great. LED is held in place when its screwed together, so all you need is a little heat transfer compound on the back of the LED and plastic washer to stop the reflector shorting out on top of the LED. Gives ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytechjunkie on 11/19/2008

All Aluminum, including pill (not brass) Inexpensive threads are smooth OP finish is nice, reflector makes nice beam pattern Aluminum pill + reflector makes for decent heatsinking compatible with P60 sized torches (26mm diameter reflector) pill base does not fit full size 20mm star (but bare emitter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byz80a_CPU on 10/13/2008

I love the beam of it; its sort of a dual beam. There is both a strong narrow beam that lights far away, and a wide weak beam that lights everything close. It look perfect to use on my bike. It seems to be quite easily damaged; take care of it! I could not find the use for the two springs, or the brass ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywolfsangel on 05/25/2008

Great price. Nice looking bim, narrow enought. Peel reflector coating is perfectly clear and nice looking. All parts eyasy to combine and fit one to another together. Some scrap aluminium inside. Reflector coating is easy damagible. Come a with little bit dirty on outer side. Cree emitters can be short ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOldNick on 05/18/2008

The unit seems fairly neat and well built. Good price. It will not fit a star unless you take so much off the edges that there is no path for wiring. I will grab a 16mm LED base and see what happens. I can't attest to the final result. Usefulness was low for me because I bought a star with it. Unit looks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThyra on 01/05/2008

These reflectors not only work with Cree, but with LUXEON Rebels too. Efficient, smooth beam, no artifacts ! None I found Just check that the dimensions fit your project. A great product for LED hobby projects. Thank you for making these available. Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysunnyl on 01/02/2008

Complete package to make a light, good build quality too Hard to solder PCT to the ring, and the ring falls out easily (and its not easy to solder the ring to the case) Cheap, good for the enthusiast. Made my first light with this with the Q5 emitter, no problems Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypilotpack on 12/14/2007

-Solid build -Cheap -Does what it says -Doesn't fit Q5 without a little trimming of the star -Loose threads -Great price -Very useful if you are into building your own flashlights. Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections