DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Data + Charging Cable for All Ipod/Iphone 2G/3G/3GS (90CM)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybmatej on 06/24/2013

- Works perfect with my iPhone 3GS - Charging is working - Syncing is also working - It is black and goes nice with black iPhone - Best of all it is cheap - Connector sticks to charger port a little harder - Connector could be better build - Do not have other cons - It is not the original Apple product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygeorgeman on 06/04/2013

*Works really well for both data syncing and charging * Looks really nice * The build quality is really good * It's black, so it looks more "badass" than the original white one * The USB plug is really "squared", as opposed to the original one that has more rounded edges * Nothing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfabioapdossanto on 03/24/2013

Do not use iPhone, but music player for iPhone is me, I am passionate about my not trade it for anything, I have a 120gb iPod Classic, and decided to buy it, even in black color. The material looks a bit fragile compared to the original, but for now I'm satisfied with the operation. It's the right size,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShezi on 03/20/2013

Amazing device! I cannot believe how flawlessly this works and how amazing the quality is considering the pricing. I mean I paid $35 dollar last time I went to apple Little tough to insert and take out - more effort required than a standard white one. No big issue. Looks a little feeble at both ends.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJohnnyCache on 03/11/2013

-Does what it is designed for.- -Charges iPod touch 4th gen. fine.- -Reasonably priced.- -Looks nice in the car since it's black.- -Won't get dirty like the white cables.- -The plug was a bit tight when pluging onto the touch compared to my original Apple cable.- -Works fine in my car from my Pioneer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjmoportugal on 01/28/2013

cheap - it is black so it fits nice in with a black iphone - good quality it works, computer and iTunes recognises it, and it is for data snycing and charging! Very handy and the color is a plus, because my iphone 4 is black the building quality is not 5 stars the connector is slightly tight cheap compared ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byknibor on 12/10/2012

- cheap - it is black so it fits nice in with a black iphone(/ipod touch) - good quality (actually the best quality from DX from the cable's I tested so far) normally the cable breake but with one of this cable's the connecter went inside... but well that isn't that big problem I tried several cable'... Read more

single cable 10 iphone cable's

0 0 0

• posted byENIS00 on 11/23/2012

It is cheap and it works, and it is for data snycing and charging! Very handy and the color is a plus, because this was for my black 3GS. The ends of the cable are not of the highest quality, so be careful when using it. Do not rip it out the usb. Tested it with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and 4S. All works.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyordanoff on 09/12/2012

Works well when used with computer. iTunes recognises it, which is important, since there're many similar charging cables, which iTunes doesn't like (recognise). The building quality is not five star, but is good enough. You should be careful with it, if you don't want to broke the cable in the first ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhappymusouka on 10/16/2011

- black colour to differentiate from original cable - cheap compared to original cable - charging and syncing works with iPhone 3GS/4 - still working after 6 months - really well packed - the connector is slightly tight, so bit of wiggling required to insert and remove the cable the best black iPhone ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections