DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Data + Charging Cable for All Ipod/Iphone 2G/3G/3GS (90CM)
  • 5 star 18 ( 72% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybmatej on 06/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Works perfect with my iPhone 3GS - Charging is working - Syncing is also working - It is black and goes nice with black iPhone - Best of all it is cheap Cons:- Connector sticks to charger port a little harder - Connector could be better build - Do not have o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeorgeman on 06/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:*Works really well for both data syncing and charging * Looks really nice * The build quality is really good * It's black, so it looks more "badass" than the original white one Cons:* The USB plug is really "squared", as opposed to the orig... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabioapdossanto on 03/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Do not use iPhone, but music player for iPhone is me, I am passionate about my not trade it for anything, I have a 120gb iPod Classic, and decided to buy it, even in black color. Cons:The material looks a bit fragile compared to the original, but for now I'm s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShezi on 03/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Amazing device! I cannot believe how flawlessly this works and how amazing the quality is considering the pricing. I mean I paid $35 dollar last time I went to apple Cons:Little tough to insert and take out - more effort required than a standard white one. No big issue.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohnnyCache on 03/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Does what it is designed for.- -Charges iPod touch 4th gen. fine.- -Reasonably priced.- -Looks nice in the car since it's black.- -Won't get dirty like the white cables.- Cons:-The plug was a bit tight when pluging onto the touch compared to my original Apple cable.- Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjmoportugal on 01/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:cheap - it is black so it fits nice in with a black iphone - good quality it works, computer and iTunes recognises it, and it is for data snycing and charging! Very handy and the color is a plus, because my iphone 4 is black Cons:the building quality is not 5... Read more

0 0
  • posted byknibor on 12/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- cheap - it is black so it fits nice in with a black iphone(/ipod touch) - good quality (actually the best quality from DX from the cable's I tested so far) Cons:normally the cable breake but with one of this cable's the connecter went inside... but well that isn't tha... Read more

single cable 10 iphone cable's
    0 0
  • posted byENIS00 on 11/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is cheap and it works, and it is for data snycing and charging! Very handy and the color is a plus, because this was for my black 3GS. Cons:The ends of the cable are not of the highest quality, so be careful when using it. Do not rip it out the usb. OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyordanoff on 09/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works well when used with computer. iTunes recognises it, which is important, since there're many similar charging cables, which iTunes doesn't like (recognise). Cons:The building quality is not five star, but is good enough. You should be careful with it, if yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhappymusouka on 10/16/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- black colour to differentiate from original cable - cheap compared to original cable - charging and syncing works with iPhone 3GS/4 - still working after 6 months - really well packed Cons:- the connector is slightly tight, so bit of wiggling required to insert and re... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections