• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Black is the new, uh, black!

posted by gbdx88 on 04/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

I've never quite understood why Apple would go to all the trouble of making black phones and white phones and (at least with the 3G phone) setting up that whole 'class society' thing ("my black 3G is better than your white 3G") (though I do laugh at how they cut it all down again with the 3Gs) (but I digress!) and then make all of the accessories in any colour you like, so long as you like white. DX have come to the party with this neat little black cable that works every bit as well as the original one does, only it's nicer, 'cos it's black (and it matches my black phone).

Cons:

Some of the aftermarket iphone cables I've bought from DX have been a bit of a tight fit at the end that plugs into the phone though, in fairness, this particular model is better than some of the others I've tried. Another con is that DX asks you to write cons, even when there aren't any! :-)

OtherThoughts:

This is a good cable. It's the new-style one with no latches, just shove it in and rip it out. Charges the phone, speaks USB stuff to the phone, what could possibly go wrong?

Bottomline:

Bottom line: just buy it, it's fine!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections