Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Awesome! Even if they weren't so cheap!

posted by micknz on 07/29/2010
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

These are great! They look really nice, and have the markings that the OEM Apple ones have on them. They are very clean looking and nobody would ever be able to tell that you paid under $2 for it. I have 3 and will no doubt order more and recommend it to everyone!

Cons:

Really none, the first time you plug it into the dock connector on your iPod or iPhone, it is a little bit difficult because the little prongs on the side are out a bit far, but after plugging in once, they adjust to where they should be and it's never difficult again. Also, they don't work with the OEM Apple wall charger (the little cubes) but I'm sure this just Apple being spiteful because they work with my computers (PC & Mac) and my aftermarket wall chargers.

OtherThoughts:

OEM USB cables from Apple are $19! I was so glad to get these because now I have one everywhere I might ever use it, so I'm never without a cable.

Bottomline:

Definitely buy a bunch! They're so cheap and work just great, why ever be without a cord when you can get them for this price?!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections