DX » Community » Reviews » Soshine Protective Case 4-Piece Set for CR123A AA AAA
  • 5 star 44 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 31 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaiaqui on 10/23/2013

I am really satisfied about this boxes, because the plastic are really good to touch and the trasparent is a bit opacity, good look and you can anyway see inside. I use it to store and put in order of expiration my batteries and keeps dust and dirt away... or to carry batteries in little bag or similar. I think that is will be better to add a box for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytazeux on 07/27/2013

Batteries fit perfectly, no rattling etc. the hinges look sturdy on each case, at least sturdy enough to last quite a long time. The closing/opening tab is solid and locks the cells, the case can not open accidentally. The 2 AA cases even fit 1,2V NiMh cells, some of which are a little bit longer than regular AA. None. Price could be a little lower.... Read more

cases
    0 0
  • posted byfuriouswolf on 06/17/2013

always carry with me many batteries of different types and these cases solved my problems before them the batteries were scattered all over my backpack and now they are no longer and was much faster to find them. "carrego sempre comigo muitas baterias de diferentes tipos e estes cases resolveram os meus problemas, antes deles as baterias ficavam ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBulgina on 05/14/2013

It would seem that you can write and talk about plastic boxes ... But I liked it so much, and I have decided that it is necessary sneaky their experience of their use. Surely many who are reading this post, there are these containers, so I write for those who have not yet managed to acquire the data boxes. I often go hiking and so on. And as they say ... Read more

First Second Third Fourth Third_1 Third_2 Thidr_3 Fourth_1 Fourth_2 Fifth Fifth_1 Fifth_2  Protective Case
    0 0
  • posted byManhuawang on 05/11/2013

They hold your batteries just fine. The price and quality are reasonable. The AAA container has just a little more rattle than I might like. Other than that, I there aren’t other cons to list here. Who really cares if there's just a little rattle in one of the cases? They do their job well. Hinges seem sturdy enough. Didn't try with 16340 or 18650 batteries.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byden1s7 on 04/24/2013

Works as advertised. And I actually might like the quality/design better then the other 'AA/AAA' cases on some points: easier lock/unlock, more 'air' tight, good cases for just AAA. RC123's will fit too if you remove some small bits of plastic, which is actually a good idea! I think this is by design, cause the aa/aaa cases don't have those bits of ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjlsg58 on 03/01/2013

the Soshine Protective Case 4-Piece Set for CR123A AA AAA is a goood set of cases . you can store you batteries in an apropriate case so you know where you have them and they are protect. I would like that this set of cases come with a 18650 batteries case. for this price you get a very good pack of cases to store your batteries. i recomend this produt.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byknighteyes on 01/22/2013

Makes it easy to transport batteries. Also a good way to keep the charged ones separated from the empty ones. Can work with different battery sizes. Not very sturdy materials (I'm affraid the clip could break and it'll won't close anymore), but I don't think it would be a problem, if treated carefully. If you are going on vacation, this is very useful.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynonel on 01/18/2013

Great idea to store, organize put in order your batteries. Keeps dust and dirt away. Transparent to see inside. Easy way to carry batteries in bag,car etc Good set combines AA, AAA, and CR123 Could be cheaper, quality is not very good but is acceptable, no logo(like product's photo) that tells what case is for AA, AAA or CRr123 batteries You should ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjochem66 on 01/15/2013

wow! i didn't expect these holders to be that light while maintaining flexibility and sturdyness. Although i don't need the C123 holders, for the A, AA and AAA batteries I'm really happy. They won't be fully waterproof, but that's a whole different story. And for the price, you really get what you pay for. A + None that i can see. May after long use,... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections