Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydfrankfurter on 07/29/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This product just works. Lets me charge all my Nokia phones off USB - in the car from the cigarette lighter and at home off the computer. seems well made and sturdy and the ring at the end will let me add a string to tie it on to the cord so I don't loose it. Very conveni... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaestrada on 06/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Perfect gadget to charge compatible Nokia mobile phones like mine, a Star A3000. It has a double way to be charged, one that ones is the 2 mm Nokia connector. The gadget is well built, single piece, usb connection for mini usb fits perfectly. One trick well th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEmporium on 10/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works perfectly on my Nokia 6275i (and ssurely on most Nokia using the tiny barrel connector). Nice build quality, feels like something nokia could easily sell as thier own. Avoids me having piles of different cables in the car.. I have the mini USB cable for... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections