DX » Community » Reviews » USB Male Type A to Mini USB 5-Pin Adapter Cable (10cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOxyacetylene on 08/08/2013

Just the right length, if you know what I mean! Reasonably well constructed. Depending on your application, this may be the ideal length so you do not have a lot of extra cable to deal with. The cabling could be larger gauge wire, but it works fine like it is. The cable is a little thin, but no problems ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJimmyX on 08/10/2012

- well-built and very useful USB A to Mini USB cable - great for connecting various types of devices, including external HDDs, which sometimes do not work with longer cables - does not create "overcabled" tables/workplaces - couldn't find any - always carry one of these cables in my briefcase ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArefiev on 08/06/2012

- It does what it says, that is, works as a USB to mini-USB adapter. - Small length, huge advantage over regural (1m+) cables if your bag is small. Even if it is big, you can drop one there and forget about it, as it weights almost nothing. - Consequently, it is there when you suddenly need it. No cons ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySk3tch4d on 08/01/2012

Works exactly as described. Build quality isnt to bad. Came in decent packaging. Transfer speeds are normal and the USB and Micro USB Connectors are in good shape. Cant really beat the price! Build quality 'could' be better - the flexibility is good but it seems like it would get abused if handled or ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMartinCC on 11/21/2011

USB Male to Mini USB - Does what it says ! The cable lenght is good if you HDD does not work with long cables (This is important as some HDD require a certain lenght in their cables). I tested this with 2 drives and worked like a charm. Maybe too short to place your HDD or phone if you do not have much ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymackie1928 on 09/29/2011

- A hard-to-find *short cable* that allows you to conveniently connect your phone or card reader to your laptop! - Takes little space - Supports both charging and data transfer (see below) -The cable looks different from the photos, please, compare with customer's own pictures - The cable feels a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysecuredigital on 08/11/2011

It's a very compact and short wire, to fit it in any little space and attach it to your computer. It's low price makes a good deal to buy it. It even works with USB 2.0. Made to last. The plastic is tough, so won't break easily. Can be used with your camera, portable hard disk , etc. You can carry it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byscsi111 on 05/31/2011

- very short lenght!!! only 15 cm! - takes very small space. - works pretty well. - somehow it doesn't work in some PCs. but i think it's just not enough power on the USB-ports of specific instances. I could not find a cable like this in a shops for months. Very usefull short cable. Befor bying it I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydpupkov on 11/05/2010

It's very good cable: * it has so small size so it fit any bag. you can take 'm any trip, you can just take it anytime anywhere! Yes it is very good small cable! * it take very small size on your table when you charge your phone or ebook or connect photo to notebook. less cable => more free space on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTaCpL on 11/04/2010

great cable to be carrying around, works on a hard drive to charge my phone on the laptops, great product, you don't have to be carrying around a 2m usb cable if you have this one, very low weight and volume compared to a regular 2m cable well there is no CONs at all it works very good, im very pleased ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections