DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Steel Manual-Release Folding Knife (17.6cm Full-Length)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byk960 on 06/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really durable knfe with a pretty good build. Size is pefect, hand fits the grip perfectly. And blade size is perfect. This knife is absolutly perfect. Cons:None. OtherThoughts:Too bad it´s sold out it really is an excelent knife especially for the price and qualit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymichaelfantlina on 12/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I knew this knife would be a bit smaller than what I usually buy, and it was, however, it is an absolutely beauty. It is a wonderful close copy of real BenchMade knife. It is quite heavy for its size, a more practical pocket knife than most. The workmanship is first class... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrplaystationbo on 11/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really love the design of this knife, i love tanto blades because they are really easy to sharpen. the pocket clip feels nice and sturdy and there is no blade-play what so ever. wich is amazing for a 8 dollar knife... the steel holds a decent edge. the locking mechanism... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQualibert on 10/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Look very good, that blade shape is pretty. - Fit pretty well in hand, confortable and secure grip, but the belt clip get in the way a little bit. - Very sharp, cut most items like butter out of the box. - Liner lock seems strong out of the box. - No serration is a plus... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWitzz on 09/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very sharp knife, nice closing, hard and massive handle makes it feel durable and won't slip from hand easily. angled blade Cons:i have no cons for this knife. not at all. maybe one with round blade is more usefull OtherThoughts:not so small knife, would proba... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDXfanclub on 07/12/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The Blade arrived very sharp, able to shave the hair off the back of my hand. It's a smooth blade so it's easy to clean. The blade is 2.8mm at it's thickest and evenly coated with gray scratch resistant coating to prevent corrosion and reduce reflections. The tanto style... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections