Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFuzzX on 09/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a good quality touchscreen module for your NDS. It's really like the original one, but i'm not sure that is 100% genuine. Any way, it works really good and is not really hard to install it, take your time to assemble, in case that you don't have any exper... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElettromax on 04/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:E' esattamente identico all'originale, ottimo rapporto qualità/prezzo. Cons:Nessuno. L'imballo potrebbe essere un pò più consistente per la spedizione in Italia. I tempi di attesa a volte sono lunghi ma visto la qualità e il prezzo ci si può acc... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymitchellll on 06/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very cheap - It works as it suppose to - Pretty good quality cause i accidently folded the cable a couple of times, i dropped it on the floor and it still worked Cons:- Slightly less sensitive and accurate in comparison to the original touchscreen OtherThoughts:Easy t... Read more

2 0
  • posted byarton106 on 11/16/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:If you're going to replace this part, you should buy the upper screen and the buttons conductive pads also...just to do the full service. The only part that has a lower quality than the original is this one, so, if you're changing it, also change the rest. It'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTakero on 10/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- A nice replace to your broken DS. - You can't complain about the price. Cons:- Don't, I repeat...don't try to change your screen by yourself if you don't actually know what your are doing. Youtube videos can't help you even though they seem to be very simple. I got my... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaction on 10/16/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well first : It's cheap. -Works well -Great Package, your screen can't be broken with this package. -No scratches, just don't forget to remove the screen protector... Cons:Do not put the screws of the housing completely in, because the screen wont work ! I had to open a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvaccarodavide on 01/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The package is perfect The send is very fast less 1 mounth of italy Cons:There are a lot of parts of surface of touch that are less sensivity and so paint o write is difficultus. Try 3 o 4 times before line is perfect. I have the feeling that it's not as sensitive as the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKayvon on 12/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The replacement screen works perfectly and the price is extremely low. As DS repairs go, this is probably the easiest thing to fix. Cons:The surface feels a little different under the stylus than the original DS screen did. The traction feels somewhere between... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroloda on 10/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Soluciona los problemas con la calibración de la pantalla táctil. Es barato. Es fácil de instalar. Solve problems with touch screen calibration. It's cheap. It's easy to install. Cons:El tacto es más duro que la original y el lapiz no corre... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGalcian44 on 09/24/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Great for replaced damaged touch screen module - Easy to replace, just remember to buy sku 1887 for the NDS's screws and follow a tutorial. - Protective packaged : come without damage - incredibly cheap and well built (not any scratch) Cons:- Maybe not as sensitive as... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections