Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFuzzX on 09/16/2013

It's a good quality touchscreen module for your NDS. It's really like the original one, but i'm not sure that is 100% genuine. Any way, it works really good and is not really hard to install it, take your time to assemble, in case that you don't have any experience, be sure that anyone could mount this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byElettromax on 04/10/2013

E' esattamente identico all'originale, ottimo rapporto qualità/prezzo. Nessuno. L'imballo potrebbe essere un pò più consistente per la spedizione in Italia. I tempi di attesa a volte sono lunghi ma visto la qualità e il prezzo ci si può accontentare. Un pò di manualit&#2... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymitchellll on 06/28/2012

- Very cheap - It works as it suppose to - Pretty good quality cause i accidently folded the cable a couple of times, i dropped it on the floor and it still worked - Slightly less sensitive and accurate in comparison to the original touchscreen Easy to install, you just know what you are doing. I was ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byarton106 on 11/16/2011

If you're going to replace this part, you should buy the upper screen and the buttons conductive pads also...just to do the full service. The only part that has a lower quality than the original is this one, so, if you're changing it, also change the rest. It's really the best to do. Bottomline: Don'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTakero on 10/19/2011

- A nice replace to your broken DS. - You can't complain about the price. - Don't, I repeat...don't try to change your screen by yourself if you don't actually know what your are doing. Youtube videos can't help you even though they seem to be very simple. I got my console damaged and had to pay 50 bucks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaction on 10/16/2011

Well first : It's cheap. -Works well -Great Package, your screen can't be broken with this package. -No scratches, just don't forget to remove the screen protector... Do not put the screws of the housing completely in, because the screen wont work ! I had to open a few time my ds before seeing that. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvaccarodavide on 01/24/2011

The package is perfect The send is very fast less 1 mounth of italy There are a lot of parts of surface of touch that are less sensivity and so paint o write is difficultus. Try 3 o 4 times before line is perfect. I have the feeling that it's not as sensitive as the original one: I have to press it stronger ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKayvon on 12/01/2010

The replacement screen works perfectly and the price is extremely low. As DS repairs go, this is probably the easiest thing to fix. The surface feels a little different under the stylus than the original DS screen did. The traction feels somewhere between the slickness of the original screen and the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byroloda on 10/25/2010

Soluciona los problemas con la calibración de la pantalla táctil. Es barato. Es fácil de instalar. Solve problems with touch screen calibration. It's cheap. It's easy to install. El tacto es más duro que la original y el lapiz no corre tan suave por la pantalla. The feel is harder ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGalcian44 on 09/24/2010

- Great for replaced damaged touch screen module - Easy to replace, just remember to buy sku 1887 for the NDS's screws and follow a tutorial. - Protective packaged : come without damage - incredibly cheap and well built (not any scratch) - Maybe not as sensitive as the original touch screen but it's ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections