DX » Community » Reviews » Steel Manual-Release Folding Knife with Clip (19.8cm Full-Length)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Sophink on 11/22/2012

Pros: Nice and safe grip, easy to develop with a hand, and I really like that it has a crossguard. Have used it for different things for 2 years and it still works fine. Cons: Not that fond of the Gerber logo, since it is obviously not a Gerber. OtherThoughts: I bought 2 knifes from dx at the same time, this one and and a SKU 9199 and I still u... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Bl4zingK1cks on 11/07/2012

Pros: The price for this Gerber knife is amazing for what it has to offer. I have it for about a week and i have been using it all the time and its still feels brand new. Cons: None beside for the fact that if you want to keep it in your pockets, i find its a pretty big knife for that but for in a bag or something its great. But that my opinion... Read more

0 0
  • posted by abicair on 10/21/2012

Pros: Well designed, finished, and engineered folding knife. Perfect size for my hand! Simple and effective opening system. Just point it down and press firmly the pin at the top back part of the handle to get a clean opening! The finishing is amazing, i dare to say it's in the same level with a original Gerber. It's a beautiful knife! Cons: Mi... Read more

0 0
  • posted by dawallace45 on 10/07/2012

Pros: Great value for the money , Comes sharp out of the box , opens easy , very smooth but the action is tight with no blade wobble Positioning of the clip means it will sit low and unobtrusive behind the belt or in the pocket , Knife fits well in the hand Cons: For the money , none , knife does what it's meant to do with out fuss OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted by PeterLRG on 04/12/2012

Pros: + fantastic knife + sharp, not as much as I hoped + great weight to it + all metal construction + fits great in my hand + gimping gives a good enough confidence for a sturdy grip + liner lock is great + pocket clip sits very low, for easy concealment + has a nice lanyard hole + knife tip rests perfectly in the middle of the two grips, thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted by newquaker on 04/29/2010

Pros: This is a great-feeling knife in the hand. It's about the right weight at 4.4 oz (not too heavy, not too light); the gray molded aluminum grip makes a nice fit in the hand; the pocket clip is high on the edge for low profile in the pocket (with tip down); gimping on back of grip adds confidence. Blade has good body and ample cutting surfa... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections